3D-Daz Fan Art Babysitter(s) [T4boo] - The Art Assets and Fan Art/Renders Thread

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Yes the Wife in Babysitters is too damn hot, it would be amazing seeing her in your art, good luck in your quest for the model
Thanks mate, but so far feels like i am going back 10 steps every time i think i might be getting close. There is like one spot so far i have seen on her whole body that might help me, but trying to find it, well you know the expression trying to find a needle in a haystack.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
A little short story.
MC: A year has gone past since Christine walked out on me, Jessica a couple months later, she said i wasn't taking care of myself, putting on weight, who the hell was she to judge me, not on that but that damn Silver, somehow managed to get out of prison and not on that got his job back he found out what i was doing with the software so he is suing me and now I have no money left, my legal fees are costing a fortune, i am losing my apartment I have nothing left, the only thing that has gone right was getting this free day at this luxury spa. Whomever you are you are a godsend.
Babysitter MC 001.png
Mr. Silver: "See Christine, I told you he would take it. After he lost everything how could he refuse."
Christine: "Please boss you....you're choking me...."
Mr. Silver: "He is even too stupid to figure out it was me who sent the invite, and now he is walking right past...while i handle his niece...HA HA."
Mr. Silver: "Do you like the feel of my cock in your hand slut?"
Christine: "Mmmmm."
Mr. Silver: Good cause now i am going to fuck you hard."
Babysitter Chrstine and Mr. Silver 001.png
Mr. Silver drags Christine to the bench, taking a seat he props her over his lap, not even giving her a moment to catch her breathe he pulls her down forcing his cock deep inside of her.
Christine: "Ooooh GOD! please...You are tooo big."
Mr. Silver: "Oh please you have taken it before and you loved every moment of it."
Christine: "Can we not.....dooo...this with him here."
Mr. Silver: "What's the matter? Don't you want your uncle to see you like this?"
Christine: "Plea...Please..." Babysitter Chrstine and Mr. Silver 002.png
Mr. Silver: "Very well we will stop."
Christine takes a breath and sighs with relief.
Mr. Silver "But first there is one more thing i want to do before I stop."
Before Christine says a word, Silver has her up this time taking her to the glass door, Christine isn't prepared for what comes next.
"Mr. Silver: "Time to pop that other cherry of yours."
Christine mouth opens in terror as Mr. Silver slams his cock deep into Christine's ass, Christine does everything she can to hold back the scream.
Mr. Silver: "You piece of shit tried to take everything from me, now the tables have turned. I have taken everything from you including your precious niece. And now i have taken the last of her virgin spots." Looking to Christine. "You are mine now slut to do with as I please, do you understand?"
Christine whispers: "Yes...Boss."
Babysitter Chrstine and Mr. Silver 003.png

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
WhiteWolf619 Thanks.
I am not sure the face is close enough. This isn't the typical Genesis 3, so that may be the issue. I started by taking P3D Vivienne head morph and converting it to a Genesis 8, then used (f95) as a starting point. She still has 10% Victoria 7 Head applied. Then I applied the basic Jeane skin textures from Genesis 3, increased the translucency to give her a tan without giving her a tan. Applied L.I.E tan lines, which you really can't see in this render.

For some reason to me she looks like she is too healthy (if you know what I mean), like there needs to be a bit of emaciation added to the model. Maybe I am wrong, but I am hopeful anyone on this thread who has suggestions will helpfully provide them. I also have no idea what the breasts should look like.

Last edited:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I haven't tried making her into a G8 yet so not too sure. And wondering if its not a certain tan look that makes her look the way she does.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
It might be lighting also, I am basically using a fill from the right and a spot on the left, but they are much straighter on that the lighting you are using. Her cheekbones cast much more shadow on the other renders than mine do. That was why I thought she might need to go on a diet.

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

redle

Apr 12, 2017
WhiteWolf619 Thanks.
I am not sure the face is close enough. This isn't the typical Genesis 3, so that may be the issue. I started by taking P3D Vivienne head morph and converting it to a Genesis 8, then used (f95) as a starting point. She still has 10% Victoria 7 Head applied. Then I applied the basic Jeane skin textures from Genesis 3, increased the translucency to give her a tan without giving her a tan. Applied L.I.E tan lines, which you really can't see in this render.

For some reason to me she looks like she is too healthy (if you know what I mean), like there needs to be a bit of emiatiation added to the model. Maybe I am wrong, but I am hopeful anyone on this thread who has suggestions will helpfully provide them. I also have no idea what the breasts should look like.
Honestly, I don't remember ever feeling like Christine was emaciated or waifish in the game. WhiteWolf's new version certainly takes her in that direction. I have no problem with creators taking their art down whatever path feels right to them. But, at least to me, I wouldn't say that's the target to aim for in recreating the game's version (ymmv).