Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Is there a brother and sister sex in here? I would love to if I can bang the mother of niece, or is it just uncle & niece? btw what's the ntr?

Ron H-man

Mar 17, 2019
This last minute, (shit, 3-month delay shit) is why I always laugh when someone on this PIRATE site gets angry at anyone who complains about people who complain about delays. They get upset because they are usually someone who gives these devs their actual money and cry when those, that don't give up their money for this silly shit, complain about games/VNs. Call it "I todaso! I fucking atodaso" or whatever you want. It still makes me laugh.

Last edited:

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
This last minute, (shit, 3-month delay shit) is why I always laugh when someone on this PIRATE site gets angry at anyone who complains about delays. They get upset because they are usually someone who gives these devs their actual money and cry when those, that don't give up their money for this silly shit, complain about games/VNs. Call it "I todaso! I fucking atodaso" or whatever you want. It still makes me laugh.
It's a pirate forum, you were expecting people to be magnanimous? Clearly you haven't been here long enough.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Read it again, Chief. You're totally wrong in your ASSumptions.
mag·nan·i·mous
/maɡˈnanəməs/

adjective: magnanimous
  1. generous or forgiving, especially toward a rival or less powerful person.
Do you honestly believe anyone on here is going to behave like that in the regard which you described above? Those that do are few and far between on here about that matter. It's a pirate forum and that by definition alone indicates most people want instant gratification. They're going to complain and then people who see that happen that pay for stuff, will complain about them complaining. Then someone like you complains about the complaints against the complaining. It's absurdity and high comedy at it's best here, just get some popcorn and watch things play out how they will.

Ron H-man

Mar 17, 2019
mag·nan·i·mous
/maɡˈnanəməs/

adjective: magnanimous
  1. generous or forgiving, especially toward a rival or less powerful person.
Do you honestly believe anyone on here is going to behave like that in the regard which you described above? Those that do are few and far between on here about that matter. It's a pirate forum and that by definition alone indicates most people want instant gratification. They're going to complain and then people who see that happen that pay for stuff, will complain about them complaining. Then someone like you complains about the complaints against the complaining. It's absurdity and high comedy at it's best here, just get some popcorn and watch things play out how they will.
Again...R.E.-R.E.A.D. M.Y. P.R.E.V.I.O.U.S. P.O.S.T.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Again...R.E.-R.E.A.D. M.Y. P.R.E.V.I.O.U.S. P.O.S.T.
I don't need to, laughing about it is all fine and well, but you ARE complaining about the complaints against the complaining. That's even more absurdly hilarious. If you fail to see that, oh well. Good day to you, sir.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes