armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Can't wait to see daddy gets his hands on those yummy babysitters and that blonde gym girl :p such nice renders and yummy girls. Dev you better make some nice animations in this one! when the time comes :D in your first game you could have made some better angles of the good stuff :p
My guess is the end of next year.After all they have 2 games to make.That means at best 6 updates each year.

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
I did indeed start from a 0.0.1 save. Took your advice and the game played through fine with a two longer scenes that I didn't get when pressing ignore on the error.

However, I ran into another weird thing during the new playthrough. Since I was able to do-over the first day I came out of it with higher points and a few longer scenes. I had amassed 7 points with Angelica by the time I was able to tell her to stream some older games to attract an older guy crowd and she seemed pleased with it that I was cool with her. However, then I left the room I suddenly lost 6 points with her, bringing her total down to 1. Is this working as intended?

Finally a little request: Is it possible to implement longer file names for the save games? 10 characters isn't really much.
You have to keep playing old version. You can find out latest one on Patreon.

Reactions: Endless

Bakuran

Jun 21, 2017
You know that the Player Character is the Babysitter in the first Game right?
Well he's technically not a babysitter since she's adult and living in his house 24/7. So he'd be more a caretaker ..?? :unsure:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well he's technically not a babysitter since she's adult and living in his house 24/7. So he'd be more a caretaker ..?? :unsure:
YES! But the game is named Babysitter, BECAUSE the MC has to take care of his niece.... and can do so in a great way, if you ask me.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
You have to keep playing old version. You can find out latest one on Patreon.

I get that this is supposed to entice us to become patrons, but am I the only one that isn't sure what this have to keep playing the old version is supposed to mean? Just snark, or am I missing something?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I worked through the whole code of the previous v0.0.1 part and the new part of the game and I'm 100% sure that even the "fixed" Patreon version is very far from being fixed, unless T4bbo has already redesigned and recoded the whole Angel score system.
At first I even thought about fixing it myself, but the further I got the more I realized that in its current state it's a bloody mess without any logic in it.

And the broken logic in the first part (v0.0.1) of the game is totally different from the "logic" of the second part - the new content in v0.0.2.

The logic of Angel's scoring system in the first part has been changed in v0.0.2 in a way that there are now 3 variables tracked for Angel:
SugarDaddy, StrictDaddy and AngelRelationship.
Those Daddy variables are both always only incremented, never decremented or zeroed and AngelRelationship is the difference between them: AngelRelationship = SugarDaddy - StrictDaddy
Every time either of the Daddy values gets incremented, AngelRelationship value is also recalculated the same way: AngelRelationship = SugarDaddy - StrictDaddy

Some conditions are based on AngelRelationship value, but some are checking the value of SugarDaddy or StrictDaddy and they do it in a way as if neither of them should ever be larger than 1. As if they were Boolean: 0 or 1. Which contradicts always increasing values of both variables.

In the second part of the game neither of the Daddy values are changed anywhere at all and AngelRelationship value gets increased or decreased directly.
Conditions are checking the value of SugarDaddy and StrictDaddy, expecting them be 0 or 1 (as if they were supposed to change by itself) and only sometimes the value of AngelRelationship, expecting it to be smaller or larger than 0 (which is the only one that makes sense).

So in the current condition the game is unplayable, Angel score system has to be recoded from the beginning to the end to follow some kind of logic and all conditions based on Angel's score values have to be changed to follow it.

It just makes no sense at all right now and it's impossible to understand, what the hell those SugarDaddy and StrictDaddy variables are supposed to be.

In case T4bbo has the intention to follow the logic of the current first part, tracking 3 variables just makes no sense, unless he's planning to check their value sometime in the future to check how large either of them have become.
Since AngelRelationship value is just the difference between Daddy scores, he could just increase or decrease the value of AngelRelationship directly, the same way other Relationship scores are being handled and drop both Daddy variables.

He does that in the second part of the game, but only some conditions are based on AngelRelationship score and many of them are checking the value of SugarDaddy and StrictDaddy instead, expecting either of them to be 1 or 0, although they are much larger than that by the time you reach the second part and they never change throughout the second part.

I'm not trying to insult T4bbo in any way, I understand that this is a rookie mistake. I've seen this kind of errors in logic before and probably made some myself years ago. It doesn't change the fact that the game doesn't work this way and Angel score system has to be changed and all conditions based on it also.

My suggestion would be to simplify it, drop Daddy variables and track only AngelRelationship. Increase it by being a "sugar daddy" and decrease it by being strict. All conditions should be based on AngelRelationship value.
If you want to make Angel to "remember" daddy's previous choice (to be sweet or strict), you could just use a single boolean variable, named SugarDaddy for example. Set it to True at every "sweet" choice and to False at every strict choice. Then you can make Angel react angry the next time (dependent or independent of the AngelRelationship value), because she remembers daddy "being an ass" last time. She could react more angry, if daddy was strict the last time and the relationship value is low and less angry when the relationship value is high for example.

Last edited:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Oh yes, at some point in the second part Daddy scores are being dropped to 0 and 1 also, they never get changed after that.
As I said, a mess.

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
I worked through the whole code of the previous v0.0.1 part and the new part of the game and I'm 100% sure that even the "fixed" Patreon version is very far from being fixed, unless T4bbo has already redesigned and recoded the whole Angel score system...

Nope, I didn't have to redesign, especially due to fact that it would make people saves from V.0.0.1b useless, what would happen if I was applying your approach when I was merging variables. And yes it is actually fixed if you play version 0.0.2 from beginning.

I don't have time to write whole page explaining, but simply I needed two variables in first version and I've merged them to one variable in second version cause I didn't need them anymore to be separated.

Download latest version from Patreon and you will see, cause I see in your comments that you're either missing something or not reading latest code.

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
Some of the tags need to be drawn from "planned" to actually in the game:

Handjob, vaginal sex, voyeurism, groping, creampie, animated, (exhibitionism) and masturbation needs to be added

Btw.: I loved the intimate scenes with Lara.

Last edited:
Reactions: DonkeyFace

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
You are right, but he don't want to at first and sees him self as a Babysitter, i guess that's why the Game has the Title.

Reactions: Bakuran

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
i really would like to see what will happen between the wife and her boss.
That is definitely Cheating,maybe NTR .
You can avoid that,very easy.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes