DreamReaper86

Jan 30, 2020
I got this error as soon as Mc and Erica return home from the park after she twisted her ankle. The errors continued back to back until Mc arrives at Miranda and John's house. Android version, I'm on a Galaxy S10+ if that is relevant.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'backgrounds/Picture669.jpg'>:
Exception: Could not load image u'backgrounds/Picture669.jpg': error('JPEG loading error',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 9939, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1389, in execute
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2251, in do_with
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 361, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 500, in render
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 583, in render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 628, in load
  File "renpy/display/pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
Exception: Could not load image u'backgrounds/Picture669.jpg': error('JPEG loading error',)
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10087, in <module>
NameError: name 'MiniFight' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 10087, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1832, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10087, in <module>
NameError: name 'MiniFight' is not defined

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
It's funny actually..looked at my original comments on the game and was not a fan of the wife..now updates later she's my fav :p a good game will keep altering your impressions of characters(WTHI comes to mind as the pinnacle of that)
you're not the only one, I was surprised myself.

May 13, 2018
What are the available paths, and does choosing an action on one early in the game preclude the others?

Using OscarSix' mod, and one of my options just lit up as "Lara path". Hate to savescum but if I were to get locked in to Lara too early the game should just be called "A dude living through married life".

Reactions: harsha_26
Jan 2, 2019
Do relationship points with Lara influence/required for Lara NTR path (if we want to pursue it)?
yes you need minus points like -1 in order for her to perform the ntr in the first place. If you have 10 points she wont perform the ntr even if you have it on

May 13, 2018

Fetish preference

Hi folks,
Now, it's been a while since we last ran a poll about what people's likes, fetishes, and desires are for the game. And as the time go, also the Patrons are changing...
Let me be clear: The main story is well mapped out, this isn't going to change the ultimate fates of main characters. Those are based on your choices in the game.
That doesn't mean we don't want to know what you guys want to see, though, and it will help us narrow down ideas for scenes in the future. It will also help break stalemates between team members when we get into heated debates about what type of sexiness we'll use in a particular scene.
So vote away! Let us know what you want to see, and thank you once again for your support. Feel free to add some fetishes which you're missing in comments and if somebody already added it, just like it.
T4bbo and Team

FF = 14

MMF = 7

MFF = 27

BDSM = 11

Sharing/Swinging/Group sex = 17

Harem = 35

Cuckold / Hotwife = 5

Milf = 21

Anal = 22

Feet = 1

Sleep = 12

Voyeurism = 8

Corruption = 32

Exhibitionism = 5

Spanking = 8

225 votes total

***These votes are as of 12:30 AM EST (6/30/2020)***
I'll try to remember to update thread when polls close
I'm pretty sure there's some overlap with "spanking" and "BDSM" just based on language alone - there are a lot of folks on here admirably exercising their parietal and temporal lobes to understand posts here in a language that isn't their mother tongue.

If it were me, I'd have made it a single entry and used the cumulative total.

My unsolicited 2 cents.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
What are the available paths, and does choosing an action on one early in the game preclude the others?

Using OscarSix' mod, and one of my options just lit up as "Lara path". Hate to savescum but if I were to get locked in to Lara too early the game should just be called "A dude living through married life".
As far as I can tell there is no path locking yet if the mod says "Lara Path" then that choice will lead to more Lara positive points, not lock you onto Lara path. If path locking does become a noticeable thing I will make you very aware of it. The point of my mod is to give you hints on what each choice does so you can play in pursue of the characters you want.

NOTE: My mods now have "Character Path" in blue showing it as advice instead of points or other significance

May 13, 2018
As far as I can tell there is no path locking yet if the mod says "Lara Path" then that choice will lead to more Lara positive points, not lock you onto Lara path. If path locking does become a noticeable thing I will make you very aware of it. The point of my mod is to give you hints on what each choice does so you can play in pursue of the characters you want.

NOTE: My mods now have "Character Path" in blue showing it as advice instead of points or other significance
And these are some of the many reasons I'm a patron of yours!

Thanks, OscarSix

• Red Heart
Reactions: OscarSix

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
So far I am doing non ntr route and ntr route with Lara either getting slammed by John in the jacuzzi or cucking John while Mc plays with Miranda before the 3some happens. Can’t wait to see if we get to play with Jessica

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Updated for 0.1.0

I've made a mod for this game
  • Scene replay gallery remade
  • Edited some dialogue options where there are 2 paths so both are visible
  • Cheats button added to top right corner when playing
  • Best dialogue options colored green
Download:

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Ok this is NOT a complaint just a confused observation I have played the game I like the game I liked the last game also.
I know the Dev makes a games with avoidable NTR which is truely avoidable and I like that as I will always play NonNTR first.
and sometimes If i really liked the endings only ever the NonNTR route.
Thats just me and how I play these games.
As I said I played this game knowing the Dev puts NTR in the games they make so no surprise there.
And please no debates over what is and what isn't NTR thats not whats confusing me.
No my confusion comes from the fact it states In the game a choice No(NTR off) Yes(NTR on).
But its not in the Tags on OP. Genre: "3DCG, Animated, Male protagonist, Milf, Virgin, Voyeurism, Groping, Masturbating, Handjob, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Cheating, Teasing, Blackmail, Swinging, Corruption, Group Sex
Planned:
Harem, Group Sex, Adventure, Anal sex, Corruption, Creampie, Drugs, Female domination, Footjob, Lesbian, Pregnancy, Titfuck, Exhibitionism, Sextoys, BDSM. "
Should it not have an NTR in there at least in Planned if no where else's?

Just Askin.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Fan Sig
babysitters-fan.gif babysitters-fan2.gif babysitters-fan3.gif
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/07/754522_babysitters-fan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1452729_babysitters-fan2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/10/1452763_babysitters-fan3.gif

Last edited:

bongopt

Sep 7, 2017
Is the nopy link updated? When I get to the part I run inot jessica in a clothes shop, the game just starts giving error after error.

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes