Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
Me seeing the poll and seeing that Eric and Angelica have a lot of votes. Only to then look down and see that Tony and Laura have even more votes...

View attachment 3226200

I just have never understood peoples fascination with the old men and ugly bastard tropes, easily some of my least favorite, and that's without even adding NTR into the equation. I'm not an NTR fan, but have no problem with NTR being in games if I can avoid it or if it's optional, but why with old ass and ugly men... could be anyone else.

Just gimme Erica and Angelica please! :love:

Well, at the end of the day, I'm just glad I'm not forced to see that content, hopefully there will still be a good amount of all the other goodness. I'm really interested in the Lara cuckquean stuff, and just Erica in general, so either of those would be nice. Also, I hope there is another opportunity to get on the swingers path, since I wasn't a fan of that first swinging setup and opted out of it, would be nice to get another chance with hopefully a better setup that doesn't feel predatory.
Pretty simple to understand really. Lots of men (and some women) are into corruption, degradation and depravity of young hot chick's. Sex with old/ugly guys is one way to provide that.

There are all sorts of kinks/fetishes I don't like or understand. Thankfully, some games give you the option to skip that content. For the one's that don't, I dont play. I'm sure the developer is not going to change it for little ole me.

Reactions: Busted1201

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I wonder if Erica will cuck us in the future tho ? :unsure:
I doubt it.
That content if it happens will most likely be with Lara.

She is the mc's partner after all.
It wouldn't be cuckolding if Erica slept with some guy unless she was dating the mc of course.

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I doubt it.
That content if it happens will most likely be with Lara.

She is the mc's partner after all.
It wouldn't be cuckolding if Erica slept with some guy unless she was dating the mc of course.
So this would help the mc create the harem of unfaithful women, could he manage the size of his horns with the love and respect points? :unsure: :unsure::LOL:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Oh, so you're mad that I gave my opinion? That's cool I guess, I guess you want the thread to be an echo chamber where everyone only shares your opinion and tastes? I would prefer Erica/Angelica over more Tony and Lara yes, but there is other content I'd prefer more than both. I was simply going by the two options that were on the poll that had the most votes. Anyways that's all I'll say on that.

Anything>>>>Tony+Lara
TouchedYouTuchMyHeartGIF.gif
That's True if u ask me 41% vote, I was expecting neck-to-neck competition in Angelica and Erica with Tony & Lara, I will love how the two girls coming close maybe Lesbian or may not at least Besties, Angelica reveals deep secrets about MC's cock to Erica and Erica will learn something new from her :love:

200w (3).gif 28851163.gif 28037279.gif

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I think you didn't read what I wrote bud, you are bitching about more lesbian content and I'm bitching about you bitching. That's all, not that deep
Every person has the right to criticism, if someone is against an old man, it doesn't have to be a vanilla fan, not all NTR fans don't like old people either... I partially agree with SlapE, in future updates besides Tyrone, I'm sure we will see other guys or maybe we will finally get to know Lara's past self so we can understand her story...

Besides all this, I personally look forward to the continuation of the update where Lara is cuckqueen, or how Mc will arrange domination for her :devilish:

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
View attachment 3226359
That's True if u ask me 41% vote, I was expecting neck-to-neck competition in Angelica and Erica with Tony & Lara, I will love how the two girls coming close maybe Lesbian or may not at least Besties, Angelica reveals deep secrets about MC's cock to Erica and Erica will learn something new from her :love:

View attachment 3226374 View attachment 3226380 View attachment 3226381
I’m really looking forward to the moments between Erica and Angelica, it’s unlikely that they will have anything sexual, but I’m sure Angelica will seduce her and at that moment Erica has Mc spinning in her head (or she’s thinking about Joshy) for some reason I’m sure Angelica will find out who Erica likes and someday she will have a plan for her video project :devilish:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Shit, dude asked the update question like it was counting down time from Afghanistan...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean Yeah, I thought as he said Special Time updates were kind of something that adds up some more Flavour into the Updates, Then I remembered that Old Candy has more Spotlight now so :alien::LOL::LOL: :whistle:(y)

GrandpaLollipopGIF.gif
Afghanistan...
MC can even Launch Tony there
200w (4).gif
Blow Up GIFs | Tenor

Dec 29, 2021
As of now, Angelica/Erica has 74 votes and Tony/Lara has 77 votes.
There are still two days left. :unsure:
Everything is possible. (y)
Crying doesn't help. :LOL:
I can live with both scenes but Tony/Lara just has a bit more spice. That's why he got my vote. :devilish:

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes