SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Babysitters v.0.1.1. (Part 1)

Changelog:Version 0.1.1. (Part1)1.) Dr. Wick visitation2.) House Party part 1 - Introduction of guests3.) House Party part 2 - Drinks prepar...

Well, it's out, but it's gonna be a two-parter. The rest will likely come out in June

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
A pool party? that sounds hot maybe Tyrone should take Erica to a secluded spot and blast a big load in her fertile womb.
And I would run interference so no one else figures out what my girlfriend is doing.

• Thinking Face
  • Sad
Reactions: cxx and baklol

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
A pool party? that sounds hot maybe Tyrone should take Erica to a secluded spot and blast a big load in her fertile womb.
And I would run interference so no one else figures out what my girlfriend is doing.
Maybe if you ask nicely ha can shoot it in your face? Or even better, in you! And Erica can watch and masturbate because it's so hot seeing you getting fucked!

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Wrong thread I assume?

Changelog:Version 0.1.1. (Part1)1.) Dr. Wick visitation2.) House Party part 1 - Introduction of guests3.) House Party part 2 - Drinks prepar...

So in most games this is the introduction of chars like in Lisa for example. So i was asking if this update as any sexual content.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is there NTR in the new update ?
most likely yes.

So in most games this is the introduction of chars like in Lisa for example. So i was asking if this update as any sexual content.
dunno about .1.1 but on .1.0 has plenty and .1 should have sex with jess's friend..

Croftic

Jul 20, 2017
Typically a game is leaked when it comes out for $10 tier(2 days after its initial release). So we should wait a bit. But I'm guessing this update is short and doesn't contain much adult content. It might be better to wait for the second part to come out (in next year :ROFLMAO: ).

P.S Maybe someone who has already played the new update will prove me wrong.

Dec 14, 2021
T4bbo
Just heads up for all people waiting, I am finishing the script of last section that will be included in the release. Then some testing and I will upload. Full house party version will come next month, I didn't manage to finish crucial scripts in the middle of the version (Lara and girls in the hot tub during night) Just a spoiler alert if you don't want to get teased and blue balled wait it out :LOL:

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
T4bbo
Just heads up for all people waiting, I am finishing the script of last section that will be included in the release. Then some testing and I will upload. Full house party version will come next month, I didn't manage to finish crucial scripts in the middle of the version (Lara and girls in the hot tub during night) Just a spoiler alert if you don't want to get teased and blue balled wait it out :LOL:
so how much content is this update? Renders for example?

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes