Ren'Py - Babysitters [v0.1.1 Part 2] [T4bbo]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Kallisti_I

Version: 0.0.8

This game features much of what I am looking for... and more. It has a solid story, great renders and interesting characters. A big plus is that the erotic scenes are sexy as they are very well set up (both technically but even more so from the story telling point of view).

There are enough "what if" moments, where you want to see what the different outcomes the choices have. The deviations matter enough to leave an impact but the game does a good job of getting everything back to the storyline.

Personally, I like this game very much and hope to experience more of it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

hamod

a very great game and 1 of my favorites .. but

here is some of the positive and negative things that i faced while playing this game .

1- characters .. they are so great characters and it will not take time before you love most of them

2- story is amazing and its so creative and it takes you in the excitement to know what will happened next

3- graphics & music is so good and well chosen

4- the girls are attractive & cute ..just make sure Laras eyes are fixed because they are more like aliens eyes .. its so red & creepy some time :)

dislikes:
    1- the narrator in this game is totally useless .. because he keeps on explaining what you already can see with your own eyes in the screen .. the narrator should explain what the characters feeling inside or thinking .. or what the people off camera doing .. or how the first person guy behind the camera acting ( surprised - disappointed- frustrated - etc ) .. you know .. things that you cannot see .. but some how .. in this game if there's a pic of " Monalisa " in front of you .. the narrator will go like ( you saw a photo of a lady with long black hair smiling & holding her 2 hands with an old school black dress & green back ground ) .. well .. i can see that already thanks .. its not really necessary to write that down ,, and that's one of the things that makes the narrator talks way more than the actual characters .. & even in the middle of their conversations .. because he have to describe every single thing in the scene with every single frame over & over .. im like (
    leave me alone pleasee .. i wanna read their conversation ) .. i wish there is a disable option for the narrator here.

2- a lack of side characters & chubby girls .. it would be more nice if we have more side characters because the game has like 5 main characters & obviously its going to take a long time to get them .. so at least the side characters can be entertaining & do the job until we get to the main ones ( and im sure Jessica , Jane & Sasha ) is not really enough specially for a long game like this

3- limited fetishes .. its kinda disappointing to get only 1 single choice like ( foot job .. or .. tit job ) and thats it .. while im not really in to feet stuff .. yet im forced to choose to either ( take it or leave it ) ..
    it should have more choices instead like ( licking - kissing ) .. its not a ( yes or no ) question .. & there's actually a bunch of feet stuff there .. i wouldn't like to keep rejecting her offer always .. i might lose points with her or maybe she will take it as if im ( not interested on her ) even do i like her & i actualy want her pussy not her freaking feet

and that's all i can say .. but any way its a wonderful game & im a big fan & this game is totally recommended ..
  3. 5.00 star(s)

UIGL

This is one of the best if not the best game in this category I have ever played . The graphics are top notch so the woman are incredibly sexy and beautiful. The narrative is as good if not better than the graphics and is enhancing the game to be this incredible game as it is. This Dev is fantastic and I really hope he/she continue deving games in the future because I'm a huge fan. Oh....and I hope he/she continue developing games in the same category because that is what is making this game so grate.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

DisabledAccount1110202308

Review for v0.0.8

As an purely NTR game, with only one route, this is probably a ~4 star VN. But, as a game with 2 different routes, it does a piss-poor job of - representing them properly, or making them distinct, and giving enough content to all its supporting characters. Unless you're here for the NTR content, I cannot recommend this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A big problem with the game is, it spends too much time in the perspectives of other people. You cannot help but be immersed, when you get to name the protagonist and makes decisions for them. But playing through this feels like playing through 4-5 games with 4-5 MCs at the same time. Another big issue is, you spend a lot of time interacting with a female therapist character, and much of the game's scenes are shown as flashbacks as the MC is telling the therapist about his interactions with the various characters. Ultimately, with both of these flaws, the narrative as a whole ends up with a very disjointed and inconsistent method of story-telling. You feel like a 3rd person in this story, a witness unable to control their actions and interactions, seeing everyone's - thoughts, ruminations and perspectives. It's like you're railroaded just to see the sex scenes, being carried from one person and POV to another.

The Visuals are good (but not the best), animations are decent. The female models all look good, but they're all similar in shape. The male models except the MC are all bad, and even he could use some improvement.

The writing comprehension is decent, but the quality of the script writing is... just bad. 90% of the characters are unlikeable, all the Wife's supporting characters are the usual predatory creep types you'd expect from an NTR game. All of characters are 1 dimensional, they only have one goal and motivation in life, they have no complexity or nuance, they're just tropes that live to serve you lewds.

The plot itself, is very mundane and boring. It's just the MC trying to fuck every moving hole, and the wife getting railed by others or not, but still ending up doing very slutty and whorey things regardless. And that's about it. Everything else that occurs with every other character, exists just to make these two things happen.

Speaking of the amount of content, for being 4 years into development, there's only been 8 updates, and there was a long period of absence from the dev as well. There's just not enough meat on the bones.

Now, the adult content, is heavily skewed towards NTR. There's more scenes and content on that route. Even though there's supposed to be 2 different routes, the whole game is built around the NTR kink and its subsets. And the Vanilla route has the most low-effort portrayal. In this route, it often feels like the NTR scenes were just skipped or cut-out and a few lines were altered to facilitate its removal. This attempt to play both sides and cater to different and often contending themes, feels disingenuous. I fail to see how the Harem tag in the "Planned Genres" will ever come to exist, if things keep going this way.

Also, for a game called "Babysitters" (I know it's named this way as a spiritual sequel), there's only one babysitter and she has the least amount of content and screen-time out of everyone. Sadly, she's also the only tolerable and decent character. Hell, some of the supporting character's for the Wife have more screen-time than the babysitter.

Experiencing the game as a whole, just left me feeling sick to my stomach, especially after playing the most recent update (v0.0.8). This game probably isn't as bad for other people. But I just had to leave a review and share my personal experience with others, in hopes that at the very least, I could save some people from discomfort, disappointment or just pure sickness.

PS- As all reviews are, this one is purely my subjective opinion. When you're giving your opinions on anything, it's impossible to stay fully objective (but I tried nonetheless), as your impressions are ultimately influenced by your tastes, perceptions and biases. If everyone remained fully objective, then every review would be similar, and the whole reviewing system and process would lose all meaning and value. So please take that and my review into consideration, before you play this VN.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Startrek34666

This is my first game rating so please considered some spelling mistake
    Fisrt of all one of the best games with awesome renders and hot characters.
    It has very good NTR content which I liked and also appreciate the developer work.
    well done.
    There is nothing wrong with this game has very good story and the NTR scenes of female leads as well as Sharing part is also very good. I requested tne developer to make more NTR content.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

rvlfycpydgdcttfren

The renders are good, the writing isn't terrible. The only thing that drags the writing down a little is something many games suffer from - for some reason you see the thoughts of other people and you even see what they are doing that you dont witness, I dont see the point in that.

A lot of the story is told through conversations with a therapist which really sucks and the only model you see for work is unattractive as hell.

Typical for the genre, you have a hag wife, which adds little to the story
  7. 5.00 star(s)

DiegoSaintE

Well first time playing this game and I absolutely loved it. From a story point of view and a rendering, all is great. I'm really into games with "sharing" paths and everything and I was truly glad that this game has it all. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep you hard work!
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Requiem131

Babysitters (0.0.7 v) is a good game with quite a lot of quality elements in it. First off, characters are quite decently developed and created and have some interesting situations they bring to the table. It is true, though, that the choices the game presents are a bit meh in many cases, and don't give a lot of space in which to move, you better choose a path and stick to it on each playthrough.

Render quality is pretty high and animations work quite well also. Music does its job, though not in a specially impressive way, and there are few sounds out of it. And, at least on my time with it, I found no bugs.

So, all in all, so far the game is pretty decent and well worth the time.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Sweetluvd

Best game ever. The ladies are built really great image, they look really attractive. I can't wait for Mike to have sex with his stepdaughter. It would be great if it happened right in the bed where Lara, his wife is sleeping. I'm waiting for the ladies to get pregnant, it's exciting
  10. 5.00 star(s)

dustursa

I usually try to avoid games that are still in the 0.0.x phase due to them in general not having much content. Glad I went ahead and downloaded this though as it has a pretty decent amount of content and is a great game. The renders are really nice and the story is pretty good. The choices actually matter and can lead to different things. I still haven't finished it but i'm already looking forward to more updates
  11. 2.00 star(s)

ManifestDream

Couldn't really get in the game. Both of the girls in the house are pretty much being 100% bitch to MC and push him around even though MC owns the house and the breadwinner. That probably changes further into the game but at the start and early mid game they just lay it to MC really thick. Wife basically tries to find an excuse to roast him.

Renders are cool, I like this dev's renders tbh. But overall story ruins the game.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

Harem Trooper

Its ok if you want a quick fap. Dont get confused or baited with the planned tags since as for 0.0.7 some of them are not implimented. I was interested in the Harem and while the slightest ground work for it exists, it far from even getting started to do it. So perhaps in another 4 years we will arrive at this point this is somewhat justified.

The story is what you see on the overview. Dont know what the comments here are talking about "whole different paths and stories..." There is only one main plot/story. You just adjust some slight changes on either the MC or his Wife. The rest but also as these two important people differ what you want to see. "Vanilla" or NTR. Of course you can get you cuck in front of your eyes or get cucked behind your back but there is not that much difference. But depending on how your love meterwith her is she can refuse later (in the NTR) one advance because "she still loves MC etc." But again its optional if that rocks your socks but the game primary focus on this fetish while the rest is more or less a afterthought. Execpt there is a chick in the game which im not sure if she is a LI or not but she will fuck other guys and you have to watch it.

Models are pretty good and so are the animations and the music makes it better. However, if the plot is rather generic or even boring as this, the lack of contend which was promised/planned for about 4 years is still not there its just a mid game for me since you can just fap to the renders and be done with it.
  13. 2.00 star(s)

Gimpster

oh boy talk about a game thats not kept up /// this game would be epic about 4 years ago now its meh at best ... the story is ok nothing special seen it all before in a hundred games the entire plot is a mish mash of part of plots from other games ... a lot of the dialoge is dead and very tedious and boring ... the models well the dev has a type and he made the mistake of making every sigle girl look like his type forgeting he isnt making the game for himself ... so tbh they all look the same and thats a massive mark against the game ... the animations are all bought we have seen then all before and there not that well implimented ... the reders are ok ... but the music .. seriously this old genric music from 4 years ago is just annoying as hell ... the few dev that know how to use music are ppl like DR pink cakes .. useing music to set a mode and help convey emotions he is a master on this .. this dev is clueless ... i cant really recommend this at all there is nothing here to keep your interest ... and doing the whole ntr route and then saying well its optional ... he is trying to please everyone and that never works pick a nich and stick to it if you split the content along 2 different lines .. NTR and no ntr your actually making less content for both ...ill pass on this its just not worth the time
  14. 5.00 star(s)

xravensfan

Excellent story, great graphics, great choices... HOT!!

Neat that there are side quests to bang other chicks!!!

Also great to have the option for NTR or to avoid it.

Of note - the cheat download is not working for all of the content.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

CryssW

There's a lot to like in this game.

The writing is very well done with believable dialog that seems to be missing from a lot of other games. An interesting story combined with great graphics and animations make this one that I will definitely keep an eye on.

Totally worth the download.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Eagle1900

review of version 0.0.6

let's start by saying that the story is well done and flows quite well. there are some fetishes (like ntr and exhibitionism) that are optional and this definitely adds a lot in the gameplay for a common player. Story rating 5 out of 5 stars.
    let's continue with the graphics and the choice of scenes:
    here too I feel like giving it 5 out of 5 stars because you can see the attention to detail in the sex scenes, the audio is well synchronized and you have the feeling that you are really watching it from a few steps away.
    I haven't played the first babysitter story and therefore I can't make comparisons about it, but even if it had been a little less engaging, in my opinion the developer did very well, to use better materials and improve the good things he had done.
    the final grade cannot be less than 5 stars, in the hope that all this highly successful heritage will not diminish over time. I await with absolute palpitation the release of the next update with the hope that the story with the babysitter goes a little further, because the model really deserves
  17. 4.00 star(s)

Jawanaut

Alright, I really liked this one. Very entertaining and engaging.

Graphics 4/5
    (although, I did notice no one really wears shoes here?)
    Story 4/5
    Kept me interested and excited to continue.
    Replay Value 3/5
    There were enough choices to make the story alter for a replay.

All in all.... Solid 4/5! Great one.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4923166

Okay, I'm really digging the character models and story. I like that you can choose who cheats, if sharing happens and whatnot. For a game that leans heavily into NTR, it really gives you a choice of what kind you're into. As someone just getting into the category more, it's nice.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Ass Fan

This game has fantastic lighting rendering 9/10 and well structured interaction, great characters Mc's relationship with his wife is a little complicated but we can solve it very well in all possible ways the game has variable paths and fetish for those who like it hard to find quality like this. I know there are many games in the same style but the different thing is that this one you see is nothing too forced and most importantly this is a game with freedom of choice an important point in my opinion in any game it really makes a lot of difference! !!! so i have to say
    Congratulations!! (T4bbo) :coffee:

In my opinion I would give this game a 9.5 so far. ALTHOUGH!!! that oh Dev had his personal problems But this is normal happens to anyone I just hope he goes back to doing what he likes and who knows future new games when he finishes this amazing game called Babysitters the game has a slow development, for now but the future of this game is more than promising :cool:
  20. 5.00 star(s)

botaniq_1

Babysitters is awesome in every way. No more annoying sandbox "features" from previous game where you had to click 1000 times to have a bath / wear clothes / go somewhere
    Girls look beautiful. There is NTR path (mostly sharing from what i saw) which is easily avoided
    Amount of content is solid for a 0.05 version but far from enough for such a good game