+Active Play
    +Nice Closeups
    +Mystery Setting
    +Beautiful Women
    +Long Game Play

Cons:
    -Nothing

Conclusion:
    are you kidding me?, can`t believe this,it took me almost 45 minutes to play this release,and it is only version V0.01????.
    The Story is great,the ladies look lovely,damn long game play,and as a bonus on top of all that, turn NTR On or Off,I think Im in heaven,please turn NTR on and give me the same long Game play and we will see each other on Patreon.
    Lets see what the future brings us with this game,but it stays this way,you would be a fool not to support and follow this Dev.
    Damn worth the Download.......:love::love::love::love::love:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
  2. 2.00 star(s)

JuiceBox12

My general feeling after playing this is "meh". It's not bad, and definitely produced better than a lot of other games here, but relative to what the dev's making money wise, it leaves a lot to be desired. I can't say much about the story thus far, since it's still so early, but the actual writing itself is mediocre at best. I don't know if the dev is a native English speaker, or even if there's a proofreader working on it, but from what I've read, it doesn't appear so.

As for the renders, they're a mixed bag. Which again, I'd give the dev a pass for if this were their first rodeo. But it's not. While the character designs are quite good, the amount of grain in a lot of images, combined with the uneven lighting is inexcusable. Quite frankly, it looks like a rushed job. Which I suppose makes sense considering they're juggling two games at once.

Anyway, while I don't think it's a great first showing, it does have potential. It just needs a lot of polishing to get there. Hopefully, the next version can rectify some of these issues so I can update this review with a more positive one. Good luck.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

WhiteFireDaemon

This game has some great art. The characters are all quite distinct with varying personalities. One of the best parts is the optional NTR. For those worried about seeing some unwanted NTR content, fear not! The game utilizes an early toggle switch choice to enable or disable such content as the player wishes for the rest of the game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Tickle

The story has great potential. It's not unique per say, but it's very good imo. The renders are amazing and well done, animations thou are almost non existent, but tbh i find it a good thing. Even when it's perfectly done and not looped( taking into account you require a good amount of funds to time to do them ) they are not always in the right time. Haven't noticed too many language mistakes, but i see that for some grammar nazis could be troublesome. Best way to describe it is "potential", so will have to see where the dev takes it in the future updates
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Liolleren

Do not play shit. * / *****
    Minuses
    - It's a short, very flood of 3 minutes of playing
    - The guy does not know about renderings, and animations! You will not see such in this game.
    - Bad writing has nothing interesting and English is bad. Many mistakes.
    - Only 200 render? Version 0.1 should reflect what is to be done in the game here is not so. Boredom is a bad protagonist, ugly female characters.