Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I sure as hell am not. Lara is fugly as all sin and quite literally the worst part of the game. Like other users have suggested here before the best thing that could happen would be having an option for a quick divorce and her character to be written off the game entirely for those who wish to follow that path.

I've already shared my feedback regarding Lara with T4bbo himself in this very thread so I'm not gonna rehash my issues with her at lenght but from the very start I've considered her to be one of the most vile characters I've seen in an AVN. I honestly cannot comprehend how anyone would find her the least bit attractive but we all have our tastes. Thankfully her lack of physical beauty isn't even my biggest issue with her. Her personality and demeanor from the very start of the game manage to be uglier than her looks.

I'm aware of how popular that harpy is but at least the ctrl + skip option always comes in clutch for her scenes.

EDIT: Also I'm baffled by how so many seem to overrate her overall importance to the plot. Screentime does not equally correlate to relevancy. From my perspective she is one of the least impactful characters in the narrative so far. Even the MC's therapist has a bigger role than her.
So if you despise her/it so much, then why not...ohh I dunno...just not play and move on then? Just an idea....

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
So if you despise her/it so much, then why not...ohh I dunno...just not play and move on then? Just an idea....
A single disgusting character isn't gonna push me away from playing a game. Will it keep me from ever supporting the developer? Sure. But I've shared that with T4bbo. He should cater to his supporters. That just won't ever be me. If they want the creature, he should give them the creature. It's good business.

Like I said despite her screentime, I haven't felt like she has any impact in the plot so far. But I do skip all her scenes. I only read her shit when I'm prompted to make a choice. Rest assured though, if I ever feel her role or presence is impactful to the point I can no longer disregard her, I will follow your advice. I mean I will still download the new update and unlock the gallery to see the Jessica and Angelica scenes of course.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hey dev I find your second main character ugly! so I will not pay you a dime but still play your game to see the other characterss which I like, please work hard for 3 moths so I can opt out of this fugly character, and then develop the other
sexys so I suport you with 1$ !
!beware of the sarcasm !

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I understand that some people don't like Lara but they call her ugly when she is clearly the most attractive character in the game and I am sure that she is the one I spend the most time developing her face, you just have to look at the level of detail that her face has. So you know, my favorite is Angellica but it doesn't take away from the obvious fact that this game would lose much of its appeal if Lara didn't exist.

Dec 15, 2019
EDIT: Also I'm baffled by how so many seem to overrate her overall importance to the plot. Screentime does not equally correlate to relevancy. From my perspective she is one of the least impactful characters in the narrative so far. Even the MC's therapist has a bigger role than her.
Ask t4boo about it then, if you follow the narrative theres no way the MC would be in a therapist if lara inst in the game and he got ealry divorce.

My sugestion: maybe you should sotp using ctrl+skip to not missing the history narrative :WeSmart:

skliakzipt

Mar 27, 2021
Ask t4boo about it then, if you follow the narrative theres no way the MC would be in a therapist if lara inst in the game and he got ealry divorce.

My sugestion: maybe you should sotp using ctrl+skip to not missing the history narrative :WeSmart:
if you actually stopped meatriding so much on this thread and actually used your brain. MC is about to fuck his own stepdaughter thats a good reason to seek a therapist but you just like these guys loves that NTR content or just seeking for points. Chill out uptade gonna come for everyone of you soon, you gonna play for free

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Something that cannot be denied until now is that Lara is the most important character in this game, even surpassing the MC at certain moments, something that I did not like because I feel that the balance in the story is lost, I hope this changes because it needs it to be able to develop the story better

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Like I said despite her screentime, I haven't felt like she has any impact in the plot so far. But I do skip all her scenes.
How would you know about her impact on the story if you skip every single one of her scenes anyway? In my opinion, her impact is quite visible. Without her, there wouldn't be a swinger route. Without her, there wouldn't be NTR (some like it, some don't), wifeswap, hotwifing...you know, all those fetishes. This would be an entirely different game without her. Angelica wouldn't exist. Erica wouldn't exist because the baby wouldn't exist. Hell, not even the therapist would be needed at that point. You'd prolly be left with Miranda, Jessica, and her roommates.

Well, I guess one could argue that these storylines could still be a thing if they just happened to be freshly divorced or whatever, but you get my point.

You might not be a fan of Lara's visuals or the character in general, but saying she's got no impact on the game I can't quite wrap my head around. Lara's got her own storyline aswell as shared storylines with MC. You get to make choices for her.

I sure as hell am not. Lara is fugly as all sin and quite literally the worst part of the game. Like other users have suggested here before the best thing that could happen would be having an option for a quick divorce and her character to be written off the game entirely for those who wish to follow that path.
So, uhm, you're saying she's got no impact on the story while on the other hand saying there is no story without her? Fair enough that you'd like a path like that, but since it doesn't exist and she plays a major role in the game...well, sounds pretty contradicting to me.

As for her visuals, well, I beg to differ. I'm well aware that arguing about someones taste is pointless, and I do have to respect your opinion on that, but have you seen some of the creatures populating our planet? There are actual abominations where "fugly as all sin" would be a very much fitting description, but Lara? Damn. But ay, it is what it is I guess. I for one would take a Lara (talking appearance, not character) over f.e a Miranda any day of the week. :)

Cheers

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Lara is the essential character of this title and T4bbo already made it very clear, the possibility of a divorce will not exist until the final part of the game and when it happens I will run away with Angellica to start a better life with her, but she will still love him. I'm going to send photos to Lara of what we're doing so she can rest assured that we're fine and happy together. :ROFLMAO:

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
Lara is the essential character of this title and T4bbo already made it very clear, the possibility of a divorce will not exist until the final part of the game and when it happens I will run away with Angellica to start a better life with her, but she will still love him. I'm going to send photos to Lara of what we're doing so she can rest assured that we're fine and happy together. :ROFLMAO:
You are a cruel man a very cruel one. :ROFLMAO:

In the final part of the game I will make Lara my total Hot/Slutwife, I will pimp her out to everyone
But she still will love the Mc forever.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
It depends with how much love you do it and with how many men Lara does it at the same time because if she is very exhausted it will be very difficult for her to show how much she loves you, but surely she does it deep down :ROFLMAO:
Nahhh don't worry I will train her good.:BootyTime:
What I really like about Lara every time she cheats on Mc she has some foughts of guilt. And she still finds him attractive and wants to have fun time with him.
I hope the Mc finds out about her cheating with Tony and use these knowledge for his advanced.

• Haha
Reactions: Leongen43

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
More than guilt, what I don't understand is that he doesn't feel disgusted at having sex with that horrible old man. When the MC finds out, I hope he uses the information to go to Dr. Wick accompanied by Angellica and they end up having a very hot threesome. so it would be worth going to therapy :ROFLMAO:
Maybe it's Laras secret kink to be dominated by ugly old bastards.
I hope for you the route you are playing this will be an option a ffm with Angellica and Dr. Wick. (y)
And I hope for my route there will be an option for an mmf with MC /Lara and old bastard Tony.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Honestly, I play this game for Erica
I have never been a fan of MILFS maybe that's why I don't really care about Lara
Also, I think she is mean.
Obviously, I'm not going to say she is ugly or beautiful because that sort of thing is subjective.
Heck, I find Avril Lavigne to be one of the most beautiful women in the world
Some would disagree with that tho
We all like different people & Things. That happens in life
I'm also not going to say people are wrong for liking her
That would be silly.

Anyway
I just hope we get some cool sharing scenes with Erica in the future
And a love route of course
Even though the mc has a baby with Lara, I would still leave her for Erica
At the first opportunity if I'm being honest

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
If that makes you happy, I guess that's fine, but I would recommend that you make the MC go to the doctor more often, lest he catch some disease from sharing Lara with Tony. By the way, a vasectomy wouldn't hurt to ensure that you don't get surprises :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I think T4boo has a hell of proyect here, as far as I testplayed, you can more or less configure the story to your liking, that is maybe also a reason why Angelica, Erica path didn't even progress much, I understand that those which don't like Lara and her content are inpatient to see their favorite LI path to come trough and progress.
I felt that it is a bit unfair making Lara the scapegoat for this not happening, but it's all subjective and it is a personal opinion.

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
If that makes you happy, I guess that's fine, but I would recommend that you make the MC go to the doctor more often, lest he catch some disease from sharing Lara with Tony. By the way, a vasectomy wouldn't hurt to ensure that you don't get sick. want to see the stupid face :ROFLMAO:
Which stupid face? :unsure:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I sounded harsh with my comment about leaving Lara earlier
I just think if this was real life it wouldn't be fair for anyone If I just strung her along

Of course, I don't hate her or anything I just don't think I love her in a sexual way
I will definitely do a faithful playthrough for her in the future tho

I actually haven't cheated at all
And If I do get the option to sleep with Erica
I know I would feel like shit for cheating.
This game is really going to give me some hard choices I just know it.

I wish other games dealt with issues like this in a mature way like this game is doing imo

Anyway, it's hard for me properly explain how I feel
I hope I did an ok job at it

And thank you for sharing the game dev it's really good

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: xapican
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes