Jun 1, 2017
I hope for the best for T4boo and his wife. Sad news .... I wish a Angel touch with his wing and made a miracle, or this is what i wish.... :(

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Well dev said he would turn patreon off this month so I suspect he meant both possibly.
With the condition of his wife, I would think it's going to be shutdown for a few months at least. Hopefully the situation improves, but from how he sounded it doesn't seem like it. Which really sucks.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
With the condition of his wife, I would think it's going to be shutdown for a few months at least. Hopefully the situation improves, but from how he sounded it doesn't seem like it. Which really sucks.
Indeed, but you know some patrons like the one above may want to support him anyway during that time, even if it is no more as normal his priorities are somewhere else now and there will be no updates for a while. I suspect that is what the question was about.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Unless he is the type who drowns themselves in their work to avoid the grief. Everyone handles it differently.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

Unlocked
I don't know how to...
Guys... just in short... my wife had fatal accident... she is in induced coma without much possibilities to survive as doctors say...

I'm... broken... this month and also next month I will not charge anyone... I need time to cope with everything.

I'm sorry guys...

For any trolls, please refrain from anything... I'm not making this up...
That's bad luck, honestly the game is good but it can wait as long as he needs, there are plenty of others games to play and he must be with his wife now.

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Update on the game is its ON HOLD, Patreon has been turned off for a few months so given what has been announced there is no updates for some time to come.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Update on the game is its ON HOLD, Patreon has been turned off for a few months so given what has been announced there is no updates for some time to come.
Did he mention his wife although I am guessing based on this it isn't good news

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
This game is much better made than the previous game by this developer. Like all around better in every way possible no contest. I'm surprised at that level of improvement. Well done.
Really? I don't mind it, but I'm not wild on a few of the characters how they're designed. That's just a matter of taste though. I think the storyline in the previous game was more interesting before the writer switch. This storyline just feels like it's been out there before. But to each their own. I think it's still ok, I just prefer the previous game. Then again, Babysitter is what got me into doing my own game....so I suppose there's a little bias there.

ReturnofPoncho

Reactions: PinkGoddess

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Really? I don't mind it, but I'm not wild on a few of the characters how they're designed. That's just a matter of taste though. I think the storyline in the previous game was more interesting before the writer switch. This storyline just feels like it's been out there before. But to each their own. I think it's still ok, I just prefer the previous game. Then again, Babysitter is what got me into doing my own game....so I suppose there's a little bias there.

ReturnofPoncho
Does your game have a similar plot?

I adore Babysitter. It was fantastic except for the damn NTR. I'm enjoying this one so far though. Particularly the streamer daughter Angel.

4.30 star(s) 89 Votes