Unity Abandoned Bachelor Life [v1.0] [Crafty Game Lab]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wow .. this game is as big as assassins creed 3, 2gb smaller than black flag ... I doubt the quality compares.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Nothing looks promising. An easy cash grab try, experimental, etc. maybe, don't know. At least have a decent cover/menu image, but nope...
If it's just a sincere amateur effort, then good luck to the dev, but it needs ton of work.

Last edited:

Fresh2me

Dec 5, 2018
Hey, this has some kind of potential imo. Really needs a map and a faster walk speed tho, cause it takes forever to go from point A to point B, and you don't even know where the point B is, which is pretty wild.
That music loop is pretty cool tho, what's the source?

Last edited:
Reactions: craftygamelab

MissBumhole

Sep 15, 2017
I used to make fun of House Party for just overall just being a retarded game, but the developer fixed a lot of the problems. I think you can too. If you're gonna make puzzles this dumb, just slap in a walkthrough instead of padding the game length.

Also, add penis flashing too. That's fun.

Fresh2me

Dec 5, 2018
Ok, i'v played through the haunted house questlin. I'd really recommand anyone interested to at least wait for some kind of update, because this is very, very painfull to play as it is.

You start in the middle of the street, you just walk randomly until you run into someone.
You see on quests "find the key in the lake", you have no idea where the lake is and what the key looks like, and since it's a pretty big map and the dude run as fast as i walk IRL, you don't want to go and explore because you already know it will take forever.

But let's say you wanna see some beef and you don't surrender yet. You'l eventually end up finding the lake (by chance), and you realize you have to find a key diving into this shit;

Bruh, why.

It took me more than an hour to get to the sex scene after randomly running around pressing F everywhere and going through some brutal stuff like very vagues indications, a riddle you can only read 1 time and a door code i would have never found if Katy here didn't post it (i have no idea how the fuck you figured it out).
And the sex scene was far from being worth the time and efforts i'v put into this. I can't go any further than this.

That being said, i think the dev did put some effort into this. The concept could get to something really good and extendable. As much as the game is tedious to play and sex scenes could get a lot of improvements, there definetly is content here.

Not much really happened during this quest line, around 5 dialogues and a few things to find, all of this could have taken like 15 to 20 minutes and be actually fun to play with easy to make QOL changes.
Add a little bit better reward at the end and you definetly have a solide game here.

But for now, just don't inflict this to yourself.

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
But let's say you wanna see some beef and you don't surrender yet. You'l eventually end up finding the lake (by chance), and you realize you have to find a key diving into this shit;

Bruh, why.

It took me more than an hour to get to the sex scene after randomly running around pressing F everywhere and going through some brutal stuff like very vagues indications, a riddle you can only read 1 time and a door code i would have never found if Katy here didn't post it (i have no idea how the fuck you figured it out).
And the sex scene was far from being worth the time and efforts i'v put into this. I can't go any further than this.

But for now, just don't inflict this to yourself.
I agree, the lake is so fucking annoying. And so poorly done there is no logic to where the key may be. I've looked it for 30+ minutes now and I don't really want to bother anymore.

That means the developer loses.

Also, it's poorly done. If you want to send the player into a lake, then FFS make it so you can only stay down for say 30 seconds at a time, but make the lake smaller.

The player character in this game must have a set of lungs that would make Anna Nicole Smith green with envy (if she was still alive).

EDIT: So, the key is in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But then, after unlocking the basement door with the

HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO GET UP FROM THE BASEMENT AGAIN??!!!?

Skærmbillede 2021-01-13 05.46.56.png

Ahh,
. But I'm sure I focused on that before WITHOUT any hint showing up.

BTW, the character you control in this game is the only person in the whole fucking world who can

Last edited:

SebXeno

Aug 19, 2020
So I mostly just lurk, read comments on games and occasionally download and try them when they seem interesting or good, but this game... This game is so stupidly bad that I felt compelled to make a comment on it.

Seriously, every "quest" is just a time-wasting fetch quest. There is no map, so you really have to stumble into things, and since you cannot check your inventory, it can be easy to either lose track of what you have, how much you have, or whether or not you even have something at all.

Take the key for example; not only is the lake way larger and dumber than it needs to be, but you have NO IDEA what the key looks like, so you can end up swimming around for an hour before you realize that you actually already picked it up and didn't even know it because the game didn't tell you that you found it in the toilet. Finally, when you give up and head back to the road you see the girl, only then realizing that at some point you had picked the key up already. The key the woman who had lived there supposedly threw into the lake before killing herself. That somehow floated into a toilet inside of a shipping container. Right. Makes perfect sense. So you unlock the house, head inside, frustratingly stumbling your way through the myriad of stupidly designed "puzzles" until you finally get to the end of the entire thing, and are told to find somewhere nice to watch the sunset. Okay... The fuck? Fine. You pick a direction and start walking. If you think to check left and right as you head down the road, you might stumble into a stupid tower. But here is where it gets stupid; if you head up the numerous stairs (and don't waste time running back to the girl) and get her to go up there with you, and engage in sex... The cameras are fixed? Not only are the cameras FIXED during the sex scenes (why are they fixed? They aren't fixed during gameplay, so what the fuck?) but the scenes are just... Just awful.

Also the goth chick looks like she has body hair all over her. Seriously, what is with the shading in this mess of a game?

Reactions: Theo Xaander

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
..making love to a beautiful woman made out of pixels ( -_-)
1610556445173.png
Sorry, i fail to see the beauty.
I see fem ghost rider peering into my soul to spite judgement.
Turn off.

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
RIP :LOL:
Untitled.png
Steam will say no to him and then turn around and sell a game titled "Futa Fix: Dick, Dine n' Dash" lmao.

But yeah, it sounds like this is the final version of the game? At least I hope it is, since he's got a patreon going to start development of Bachelor Life 2.

MadByte

Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Someone help, i try running the game and it says the rar is corrupt
Had the same issue, but I downloaded a zip file , not a rar. Try unpacking with 7zip instead of whatever you use right now.. Seems to be a header error.

But yeah, it sounds like this is the final version of the game?
I had a conversation with the dev, giving him some feedback. He mentioned he will work on fixes and improvements for the game.
Andy
<craftygamelab@gmail.com>
Thank you so much for giving me this super useful information. I will work on getting these bugs fixed for sure.
Here is what I listed:

Last edited:

craftygamelab

Jan 13, 2021
Hi Everyone, I am the sole developer of Bachelor Life. Thanks for trying out my game. This game is still in early access and I would love to expand on it. Feel free to ask me any questions here about it.

Reactions: MadByte
1.70 star(s) 3 Votes