HTML Abandoned Bachelor Party [v0.1] [Studio31]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Studio31

Oct 30, 2018
Bachelor Party.jpg

Overview:
Hi everyone, I have been playing games on this site for quite some time now and I finally decided to throw my hand at a game. I have never made one before so if you notice any room for improvement please let me know. I have more planned for this game but with every update i plan on adding something new I learn.

Anyways this game revolves around you and your bachelor party. Your friends have some big plans for you but will the coronavirus stop it from going ahead?​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-28
Release Date: 2020-04-28
Developer: Studio31 F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All
: - - - -

Work_email_4.jpg Tiffany_0.jpg AT1.jpg festival_11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Studio31

Oct 30, 2018
first tought huge content for 0.1 but it's just huge filesize because standard gifs. convert them to webm or gifv and you end up with a tenth of the current size.
Thanks, I will definitely do that for the next update!

Reactions: Attal

Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
I think it's a good idea for a game
Maybe you should implement corruption
For example: Do not go directly to sex that is friends or other temptations that lead to infidelity

On the other hand, another great idea is that you do a reintroduction where you will present each character (husband and wife)

because it would also be good to see if the wife is unfaithful or not on the day of farewell ...

Anyway, do what you want, it's your game

Reactions: Studio31

Studio31

Oct 30, 2018
I think it's a good idea for a game
Maybe you should implement corruption
For example: Do not go directly to sex that is friends or other temptations that lead to infidelity

On the other hand, another great idea is that you do a reintroduction where you will present each character (husband and wife)

because it would also be good to see if the wife is unfaithful or not on the day of farewell ...

Anyway, do what you want, it's your game
Hey, thanks for the suggestions. I working on continuing and expanding and every idea helps so thanks!

Reactions: Policanov
Oct 1, 2017
So, the gif about pulling an Eiffel Tower on a girl.......that's actually a dude, not a girl, right? I'm not losing my mind, am I? Or is this quietly trying to be yet another TF HTML game?

Reactions: kunomu

Krydda

Jul 13, 2019
it's most of those TF games ... the transformation phase from male to female is like 1-5 minutes and then you play as female for most of those games
I don't like the sissy component of most of them :sick:

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
I wish there were more html games with female protagonists
Most transformation games can be pretty much considered exclusively female MC since the protagonist is male for like 5 minutes or so, and they never revert it back.

kunomu

Formerly 'petekron'
Jun 25, 2017
So, the gif about pulling an Eiffel Tower on a girl.......that's actually a dude, not a girl, right? I'm not losing my mind, am I? Or is this quietly trying to be yet another TF HTML game?
I thought I was the only one that noticed it. Kinda weird to start an allegedly straight game like that.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes