gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
Can't use ladder for sneaking into Nicolette's office at night. Tried every day of the week but the school is closed at nighttime and midnight so it's completely inaccessible. This is after I got in the first time and I think got chased away from the guard.

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
most of these html games have shit grinds that are so infuriating that i personally end up deleting them. was gonna give this one a look but after reading some of the comments. think i will pass. lots of other more interesting games in the unplayed folder to catch up on.
If it was an HTML game it wouldn't have this many bugs lol

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
So what I have learned excessively grinding is that unless you are cheating with codes, everything from the first update is just a prolouge. Once you get through all that shit, then you can start upgrading your stats. Which is dumb.

I finally got to something with the teachers and principal but stuck on the part where I suppose to spy on Lisa in the gym in order to get past the janitor. Always see her but never in the locker room. Not sure if I am suppose to ignore her or I need a certain relationship level or what

=6zzzzz

Feb 10, 2023
whats the point in this game if most lewd interactions just fail even if you have max love and lust

Triggered112

Nov 15, 2018
View attachment 3322046

Overview:
This game is an open world game with many locations and characters also with many possibilities.
Is about a young man whos given a chance to get back into his early life and live it again.
His motivations are to take every chance he thrown away.
This means he wants to fuck every girl in the city.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-11
Release Date: 2024-05-11
Developer: BigBoyGames
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Other Games: Lewd Mom and the Cousin
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 3322018 View attachment 3322019 View attachment 3322020 View attachment 3322021 View attachment 3322022 View attachment 3322023 View attachment 3322024 View attachment 3322025
How do you find the pliers in 0.3.

Paul Stump

Jul 10, 2022
I wonder if it's only me.
I started a new game, I run into errors a lot (e.g. entering Kendra's room), I can't scroll up to backtrack dialogue and I can't seem to skip dialogue no matter what I do

Reactions: kletka3

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Horrible grind aside, i played up until dad left and it says there are no more active quests. Is that a bug or i should go and interact with something or wait for some days/weeks? In the img folder there are more scenes with other characters which i couldn't trigger so that's why i'm asking if there is more or some kind of a bug or are those pics and videos just placeholders that will be added in some future updates?

Reactions: Alex_Max
1.80 star(s) 8 Votes