dragonis003

Aug 13, 2018
Few issues I have found

Sister conversation in the laundry room seems busted, I get errors that I have to skip over, same with her yoga conversation

I appear to be stuck in a loop, found the pictures of the sister on Nicollet's computer, got the quest to upload USB to PC, but no prompt appeared, and then the whole quest chain started over from "Wait until Monday morning" and the dad showed back up

Also, don't know if it keeps happening to anyone else but I run into a shit ton of broke women riding in the taxi, I need money, not a BJ, fucking walk. I had a few days in a row where every passenger I had forgot their wallet.

Also, having to hammer the next button through repeated conversation SUCKS, I am trying to get from A to B and I have to hammer through the same dialog over and over again because the bus is full of sluts. It is fun the first few times but god damn move bitch, get out the way.

Reactions: BigBoy Projects

BigBoy Projects

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2021
Few issues I have found

Sister conversation in the laundry room seems busted, I get errors that I have to skip over, same with her yoga conversation

I appear to be stuck in a loop, found the pictures of the sister on Nicollet's computer, got the quest to upload USB to PC, but no prompt appeared, and then the whole quest chain started over from "Wait until Monday morning" and the dad showed back up

Also, don't know if it keeps happening to anyone else but I run into a shit ton of broke women riding in the taxi, I need money, not a BJ, fucking walk. I had a few days in a row where every passenger I had forgot their wallet.

Also, having to hammer the next button through repeated conversation SUCKS, I am trying to get from A to B and I have to hammer through the same dialog over and over again because the bus is full of sluts. It is fun the first few times but god damn move bitch, get out the way.
" I need money, not a BJ, fucking walk " I died on this.
but for real, thanks for the feedback I'll look into it.

Jester2303

Apr 13, 2020
Anyone else had a problem trying to use the binoculars in your room after you buy them? I get a report of ' questline4_4 not defined.

Fabrice123

Jun 12, 2023
Only those who are on Mac share but those who are on Windows 10 PC. No one shares their backups. it makes no sense.
Personally, I share my saves when I finish the game.

Reactions: piriesh

Fabrice123

Jun 12, 2023
in this game I am very rich, I can have as much money as I want.
I agree to share by explaining to you how to do it on the condition of sharing a backup made 100% before this update. as proof I give you my backup. Except I'm having trouble moving forward.

Reactions: piriesh

piriesh

Jun 25, 2024
in this game I am very rich, I can have as much money as I want.
I agree to share by explaining to you how to do it on the condition of sharing a backup made 100% before this update. as proof I give you my backup. Except I'm having trouble moving forward.
thanks a lot man :HideThePain:

Reactions: Fabrice123
Jan 15, 2023
how can i pass the exam i complet the studies and reset again after 1 week failed to comple te exam dev fix your shitt game walktrought

Alxel135

Jan 25, 2023
Como le pregunto a papá como le fue en la noche de citas????? me quede atorado en esa parte y no me permite avanzar con la historia

How do I ask dad how date night went???? I got stuck in that part and it doesn't allow me to move forward with the story.

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes