Bustapr

May 22, 2017
I also got that bug where saves stop working. Grinded through a couple of the main quests and saved at the school. Then reloaded the game and that save loaded in Mias room at midnight. Kendras quest, which was previously completed per the update, was no longer completed. Every save from then on loaded back in Mias room for some reason. Undid about 30 minutes of progress...

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
I have tried almost everything to advance the Nicolette quest and can't do anything. I have gotten into her office at night. I was able to click on the PC in the corner and told me there wasn't anything to do. I was able to walk through most of the school at night going to different rooms and nothing. Either there is a bug in the code or there is something needs to be bought first beside the ladder or it has to be done in a specific day or something. Here is the save file

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
BackAgain-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

elpelon

Apr 29, 2019
I have tried almost everything to advance the Nicolette quest and can't do anything. I have gotten into her office at night. I was able to click on the PC in the corner and told me there wasn't anything to do. I was able to walk through most of the school at night going to different rooms and nothing. Either there is a bug in the code or there is something needs to be bought first beside the ladder or it has to be done in a specific day or something. Here is the save file
Buy the flashdrive at local store. Beware saves don't work. I keep getting in the same loop and can't bypass the progress because the save protection. Really bad thinking from the dev's part

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Even with scenes from Kendra and Mia. This game is not worth the aimless grind.
I especially like how this game is a relaunched version of the same old turd

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
Buy the flashdrive at local store. Beware saves don't work. I keep getting in the same loop and can't bypass the progress because the save protection. Really bad thinking from the dev's part
I was trying to get a flash drive from Electric store and it says the quest isn't available. I am not sure if there are other places to get the flash drive or not. As far as the question about the save, I took someone else save from about 2 weeks ago. Given that it was more advanced then mine I thought it was good. Not srue if there is any way to figure that out.

Also as annoying as the bus segments are in this, it is gotten a lot worse because it constantly shows that one women in the glasses and beanie.

Deadpool76

Dec 29, 2017
Ugh. Guys, 'Sleep sex' is rape (particularly what MC does to Mia here). If you're gonna force it on a player, make it known so those of us who don't fantasize about sexually assaulting women can skip your fucking games.
Hey snowflake,

If you want a "Sleep Sex" tag on the game, do a missing tag report asking for a "sleep sex" tag and stop bitchin'.

2.00 star(s) 11 Votes