• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Completed - Back Alley Tales [v1.1.3] [URAP]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Cliffe

The game isn't hard, all you do is replay the scenes multiple times for them to change. I would've stilled liked a walkthrough because at the beginning I was kinda lost! The Pixel animations are wonderfully made, and the game length is decent for how big it is.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Mplant

very unique and entertaining concept.
    When I played the game it felt nothing short of amazing. I just wish there was more content to it. Like different week days acting as different levels to explore.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

DrDownload000

Excellent but too bad there is no 'save' or 'gallery' functionality, enjoyable and good to get and unlock all animations.

I feel like censoring the game was a big meh, I mean, why? there's no loli on it, but well, what we have is what we will enjoy and I enjoyed this game. Short and easy to finish.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Bob Bee

Overall 2/5, very short scene viewer

Gameplay 1.5, its all just watching scenes in a gallery presented in a "security camera" style, very shallow and very little gameplay involved

Story 1/5, there is an attempt at a story, a short and shallow story

Art 3.5/5, A few nice pixel style art

H Scenes 2.5/5, the usual generic scenes, not vanilla but generic presented through a "security camera" but personally I couldn't get immersed in it
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Cryogic

It's a short and sexy game. I like the art and I like the scenes, and it's even better with the uncensor patches. I don't mind that it's short, however it's really annoying having to wait for the loading screen (the static) to finish. It takes really, really long for what is at most 2 minutes of H.

Good for a quick fap, but might be a bit annoying to play due to long load times.

Also, holy fuck it's almost 2GB. It's not much of a criticism, but I think that's too big for the amount of content it offers.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Kamaraj

Really well done pixel animations. The puzzles were a little confusing. I assumed it was like rock paper scissors but I was able to get through it. There are only a few scenes but so many animations. I'm going to check more of this dev's work
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Mike17723

Instant 5/5

You use a CCTV camera to watch all the shady shit that happens in a back alley, you click to progress, the H-scenes are beautifully animated, they progress as the lust level of these characters increases, you get to rotate the day and night cycle to progress different characters, the scenes are quite messed up, but that's the satisfying part, you are just an observer.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

ManInside

Really good game, I personally enjoyed it, it's has puzzles that are cool because of how actions you cause in one scenario affects the others.

Problems with this game however are some of the h-scenes are puzzles if i recall, and the puzzles take quite a bit of time. Additionally there is a lack of direction the player gets, which may make it a pain for others
  9. 3.00 star(s)

stubbly_pubes

a great proof of concept: the core idea of a voyeur sim-cum-point-and-click adventure is a good one, but there's not much game here. it's really more of a scene viewer with some exploration and really long load times, at least on my shitbox laptop. for what it's worth, the scenes are detailed, dense, and well-drawn as a whole.

if a more ambitious dev took inspiration from this, they could have the makings of a truly great game.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Gronkard

Fast paced, good scenes. pretty fun how different scenes interact with eachother, with the ladder falling having an impact. and all that jazz. very short but worth a shot. Usually play JRPG style games, but its a good change of pace to do some good old point & click
  11. 3.00 star(s)

fantasmic

v1.1.3
    + The pixel animation is nice
    + The women look good
    + The idea of using actions in one scene to influence the outcomes of other scenes is a neat idea...
    - which is poorly implemented by having all manipulations take place in only one scene instead of spreading them out...
    - and requiring you to pan the camera further than it can even go in the other scenes in order to access some of the manipulations
    - The game doesn't really give you any direction, so at the start you have no idea what to do other than simply click around
    = Sometimes the game just... gives you access to a variation you may not have really unlocked
    = Pan speed is fairly low
    = One character is prostitution while the other 3 are some degree of non-consensual, which really isn't my speed. Sure, maybe you can tell from the cover, but I was thinking that purpler hair's story was gonna be getting frisky in the alley.
    = The game is fairly short (definitely <1 hour), so at least you didn't waste much time if you don't like it.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

toak

Tiny game with confusing progression.

Gameplay 2/10

The interface is confusing. It takes some clicking around to figure it out.

To unlock more scenes... I really don't know. You just click around and hope more scenes happen.

Art 4/10

Pixel art is not really my thing but the art is alright. But since it's an extremely short game, there's very few scenes.

Overall 3/10

This is like a demo. It needs content. And like, a clear progression system. I don't think I even unlocked all the content, but clicking around trying to figure out what order of operations rewards you with scenes was extremely boring.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

Its actually a really good game and pretty hot. Its just very confusing when you go into it and click a lot without realizing what you are suppose to do. There isn't really any great explanations. Very quick game though and enjoyable for what it is.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Sandman341

I would actually give this 3.5 stars.
    It's actually pretty good. Really good if you enjoy pixel stuff like me.
    But man it's disappointingly short. That pretty much my only complaint. This game is a one and done kind of deal. Or a nice start to your masturbation session

It has a bit of actual gameplay with having to set some events up. But after that you can just press the H button to see scenes you haven't gotten
    Then of course you can just view the gallery which has a nice pic of all the girls in the alley.

So if you want a nice quick basic game this is perfect. Don't expect much because it doesn't have much. But for what it does have it does quite well.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

stopdropnroll

I don't review games often. But, felt like this game deserves it. There's not a lot of content here, but the game doesn't try to show it does. You can likely go through all the content relatively quickly.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

makeitso

Very nice art with diverse, developing scenarios, what's not to like! The gameplay concept feels fresh, novel even, and the controls are immediately clear. This was an absolute treat, if not the longest game.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Papaco Schneider

Do not expect a big game with hours of grinding content (though it has a decent amount of animations), deep lore, complex mechanics or anything. Back Alley Tales is a simple, short, straight forward, point and click game with great pixel art and beautiful animations. No plot, just some little stories told through the scenes. And that's pretty much it. Good for a fast "release".
  18. 2.00 star(s)

V01

Very little content, nameless characters.

Some of the events affect what happens later in the day, but this is mostly just trial and error. Some scenes require you to do an unnecessary but specific order of actions or fail, which is bad design. Their summary says they have 50 unique animations, but many are extremely similar. All of the males are silhouettes which looks lazy.

The pixel animations are decent, but because they are only pixels, they are not very visually appealing. If there was some story/text to go along with the limited gameplay, the lacking visuals would be acceptable.

Overall, I'd say the game isn't worth your time.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

PoyntFury

I've liked what I've seen thus far. There's (I believe) 3 total sex scenes that occur in the game as of this initial release. The Live2D animations look great and fluid, and the camera controls are simple enough to use that an infant could figure it out.

It's a little disconcerting that the game opens in such a small window, but I'm sure that will be fixed over time as the dev optimizes the releases.

I'm not a voyeur fetishist, but I still enjoyed this game. If you are, this definitely isn't one to miss.