EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ256808_img_main.jpg

Overview:
In a small town, you started working as a security guard and decided to check security camera data recordings for fun.
Little did you know that you would discover the lewd back alley tales...​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-29
Release Date: 2020-01-09
Developer: URAP - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.1.3
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Android
: - - - -
Win: - - - -

Others: *Uncensored Android

Patches (v1.1.0):
Old (v1.1.0) Game links:
Thanks to realtns for sharing, TonySin for uncensor patch. and funog1 for the uncensored android port.
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

untitled.png RE256808_img_smp3.jpg RE273128_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
Google translated? Ouch! (But I will still try it, sounds fun!)
Yea, there is next to no text anyway. Translation Quality is no issue.
are there any interracial or bestiality scenes? :unsure:
can I turn off the "pregnancy mod"? sorry for bad eng
maybe, no and no. The males are all transparent ghosts, so they might be black, white or even blue aliens if thats your fetish. And regarding the pregnancy stuff, the woman is just squatting down to pee and you can also skip that completely.

Here are the scenes I got:
3 scenes with the JK girl, unlocked by playing through one, then choosing a higher money stack next time she appears. You can also have her give a footjob to the guy after he creampies her (choose first variant, footjob button appears there).
1 scene with the OL, unlocked by using talk and tit-grope alternating until the next step unlocks, easy from there.
Preggo lady peeing
Cop girl getting raped by two guys, with two variations (spitroast and DP, unlock see below)
Loli petting cats with pantsu-shot

When you hide behind the boxes as the boy, a bottle drops and the cop-girl falls during the night and gets assaulted.
Is there any other hidden scene thats not unlocked by just playing the previous scenes several times?

EDIT:
Anyone found something else for the pregnant lady? I feel like I got everything else.
I just found the last hiding spot when playing hide and seek as the boy. You can scroll up and and hide on the AC unit, then have the pregnant woman pee underneath it in the evening and the boy jumps down and molests her.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 19 Votes