• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Rance H2O Heres a uncensor mod I made when I downloaded the game a few days ago. Luckily this one was fairly easy to crack, but I'm not really sure if its worth it. Its a decent game, but its literally a point and click of the worst kind. Uses moon logic all over the place, not only that, you cant even check the Gallery to see if you've unlocked everything, which is a shame.

Unzip that into the data folder and overwrite the other file.

EDIT
Please be aware that this is for an old version of the game and might crash your game if used.

I've made a new uncensor, please use that instead.

https://f95zone.to/threads/back-alley-tales-v0-9-11-urap.33869/post-2510235

Last edited:

E N I G M A

Uploader
Dec 14, 2018
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

頒布開始当初はver 0.8を配信し、順次アップデートしてまいります。どうぞご期待下さい。

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Last edited:

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Yea, there is next to no text anyway. Translation Quality is no issue.

EDIT:

I just found the last hiding spot when playing hide and seek as the boy. You can scroll up and and hide on the AC unit, then have the pregnant woman pee underneath it in the evening and the boy jumps down and molests her.
How? When ever he goes up the ladder, it just falls.

edit: nevermind, I thought by AC unit you meant the vent. But there is an actual AC unit if you look up,
thanks

Reactions: Ariuen and LoneS2K

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Unfortunately, I'm a gourmet, and enjoy proclaiming my appreciation to the world.
i'm neither. i'm a pig who loves eating from his hands, throwing barbecue-sauce around to wallow in it ^^. jeez, normally i'm the one doing a dirty comment. but next time, NEXT TIME, i will be the first to throw a pig knuckle!

Last edited:

May 31, 2018
This game is great, the "stalk" feeling reminds me of Illusion's Biko series, too bad they don't do it anymore.

Reactions: waffel

liberame

Jun 8, 2018
I am a bit of a like whore, if you haven't noticed my ratio. It's all in the timing and the humor. So long as you say something funny and post near the start of the thread, you're golden.
Redditor spotted. Specifically a CenturyClub member.

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes