Luckzor

May 2, 2017
You'll see comments like that often here. There are people who complain about NTR all the time because they associate themselves with the guy getting cucked instead of the guy who steals the girl.
I see it more like have the option to interact with the girl and choose what you want to do with her and how. And is a good point, there's always people complaining about NTR in almost all threads when someone ask about if there will be or not, and we can't forget about that people who don't play any game if the main character is a woman, because they don't want to feel like they are sucking a cock or being fucked.

SangerZonvolt

May 20, 2018
Ok, maybe the game is bugged for me, but is there anything supposed to appear? I started each of the 5 times and looked around, clicked on everything I could see as a distinct object but nothing is happening. Are there supposed to be humans anywhere? How do I start? Just tell me what the first thing is I should start on, so I can see if it even works.

Edit: NVM, works now

Last edited:
Reactions: stever

E N I G M A

Uploader
Dec 14, 2018
Does anyone know what the continuation with the little girl is, as well as the 'angry' woman? they both have ?'s still.

Unless you are refering to how to get the scenes for them. Otherwise that's all the content that's currently in the game. Developer is plannig to add more content in future updates
Yea, there is next to no text anyway. Translation Quality is no issue.

maybe, no and no. The males are all transparent ghosts, so they might be black, white or even blue aliens if thats your fetish. And regarding the pregnancy stuff, the woman is just squatting down to pee and you can also skip that completely.

Here are the scenes I got:
3 scenes with the JK girl, unlocked by playing through one, then choosing a higher money stack next time she appears. You can also have her give a footjob to the guy after he creampies her (choose first variant, footjob button appears there).
1 scene with the OL, unlocked by using talk and tit-grope alternating until the next step unlocks, easy from there.
Preggo lady peeing
Cop girl getting raped by two guys, with two variations (spitroast and DP, unlock see below)
Loli petting cats with pantsu-shot

When you hide behind the boxes as the boy, a bottle drops and the cop-girl falls during the night and gets assaulted.
Is there any other hidden scene thats not unlocked by just playing the previous scenes several times?

EDIT:

I just found the last hiding spot when playing hide and seek as the boy. You can scroll up and and hide on the AC unit, then have the pregnant woman pee underneath it in the evening and the boy jumps down and molests her.

Axowrath

Aug 31, 2017
Well I am assuming that the little girl only has the cat scene, and the scenes with the boy (which isnt really about them I guess) and the angry woman only has 1 scene with the guy?

Sebille

Aug 17, 2018
Does anyone know how this game can be put into fullscreen mode?
Or at least maximize the window?

カルロス

Mar 8, 2018
can someone help me here? I've tried to make the game fullscreen but now i can't make it back to normal...

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
It seems the mouse pointer and all the text is broken for me i can't see anything but the (?) that start the scenes and the time and arrows on the bottom. All i can do is mouse around the screen while clicking to try to find a button to continue. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Last edited:
Reactions: stever

fox92

Feb 21, 2018
It seems the mouse and all the text is broken for me i can't see anything but the (?) that start the scenes and the time and arrows on the bottom. All i can do is mouse around the screen while clicking to try to find a button to continue. Does anyone know how to fix this?
The games not broken that’s literally The game there’s no text apart from the menu screen

Reactions: randomizer4000

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
The games not broken that’s literally The game there’s no text apart from the menu screen
Yes but that's the thing the menu screen has no text on it either and i can't see my mouse pointer or the (buttons? maybe i can't see them the ones on the top of the screen to change the sex positions in the H-scenes) So I have to guess where to click to continue playing

Last edited:

fox92

Feb 21, 2018
Yes but that's the thing the menu screen has no text on it either and i can't see my mouse pointer or the (buttons? maybe i can't see them the ones on the top of the screen to change the sex positions in the H-scenes) So I have to guess where to click to continue playing
You might of download the game from a corrupted source I would try deleting the game and re-download it

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Important heads up!
Game comes with a keylogger knows as "browscap".
View attachment 357435
Downloaded via the MEGA mirror.
Just so everyone knows:
  1. Browscap is not a keylogger.
  2. The files contain no malware.
But in case anyone has any sort of doubts:
Patch:
Game:

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes