• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dropbare

Aug 6, 2017
Rance H2O Heres a uncensor mod I made when I downloaded the game a few days ago. Luckily this one was fairly easy to crack, but I'm not really sure if its worth it. Its a decent game, but its literally a point and click of the worst kind. Uses moon logic all over the place, not only that, you cant even check the Gallery to see if you've unlocked everything, which is a shame.

Unzip that into the data folder and overwrite the other file.
Nicely done. I have uncensored unity games before, but I didn't manage to uncensor this game myself. Mind sharing which line(s) you deleted in that assets file to uncensor? Thank you.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Nicely done. I have uncensored unity games before, but I didn't manage to uncensor this game myself. Mind sharing which line(s) you deleted in that assets file to uncensor? Thank you.
Find the correct shader, was literally called "Mozaic" or something akin to that (Inside the properties, the shader itself was called Unnamed).

I exported it and set the alphas to 0 instead of 15. This basically made the mosaic invisible since deleting it would just leave a pink circle instead.

Reactions: Dropbare

Dropbare

Aug 6, 2017
Find the correct shader, was literally called "Mozaic" or something akin to that (Inside the properties, the shader itself was called Unnamed).

I exported it and set the alphas to 0 instead of 15. This basically made the mosaic invisible since deleting it would just leave a pink circle instead.
Hmm, I tried that using the software I use: Unity Assets Bundle Extractor (ver 2.2) and can't seem to do it. What software do you use, and do you have any resources on how you learnt how to do this? I'd like to learn as well, so even if I could just learn from some websites and not bother you that'd be great.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Hmm, I tried that using the software I use: Unity Assets Bundle Extractor (ver 2.2) and can't seem to do it. What software do you use, and do you have any resources on how you learnt how to do this? I'd like to learn as well, so even if I could just learn from some websites and not bother you that'd be great.
I use the same tool and I learned by doing.

A quick way of doing it (With shaders at least).

1. Click the shader.
2. Open the properties and then open the tree view (the little +).
3. Check what its called. In this case it was something/mosaic (I assume it was the catagory it was placed in, in the Unity viewer).
4. Got the right one? Export it as a dump, this gives you a .txt file.
5. Open the text file with something like Notepad++.
6. Scroll down and look at the different properties, look for anything to do with "blend" and "Alpha".
7. Switch the properties to 0, (alpha = transparency, blend is to do with blending the effect with the image/color (Not always, but usually this is correct)).
8. Save the document.
9. Import the text file as dump.
10. Save. (Always backup the file you're messing with).

That should be it. Also, when editing the file DONT remove the increments. The reason the text is incremented like this:
Hai, I r property
Lul, Ir property too

It basically to tell whatever reads the 'code' that the number belongs to the line above it.

So, by removing that, the code will basically think that 20 is another property rather than the value of a property.

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
Nope, sounds fine to me, I'm not one of those losers who try to pretend it's them fucking the girl cuz I can't get any in real life. I'm just here to watch, fap, and move on.
You'll see comments like that often here. There are people who complain about NTR all the time because they associate themselves with the guy getting cucked instead of the guy who steals the girl.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I don't know how to use the stairs?
Click the boxes, the bottle falls down, then you can get the police officer scene, after this, a new spot should open (A spot above the AC at the top of the screen to the left). Once you have hidden the kid up there, you can continue onto molesting the pregnant lady if you use the left spot for her. Shes got 2 scenes, vaginal climax and nipple climax.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Click the boxes, the bottle falls down, then you can get the police officer scene, after this, a new spot should open (A spot above the AC at the top of the screen to the left). Once you have hidden the kid up there, you can continue onto molesting the pregnant lady if you use the left spot for her. Shes got 2 scenes, vaginal climax and nipple climax.
There's also a scene with a bottle.

Reactions: obscureesssgf

CarpenterB

Dec 10, 2017
How to fullscreen/change resolution:
regedit.exe
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DefaultCompany\URJJ

Find "Screenmanager Is Fullscreen mode_blablabla" and change value to 1
(ATTENTION - no ingame quit/close button. If you set fullscreen you may use Alt+F4 or task manager to kill process)

"Screenmanager Resolution Height_blablabla" and "Screenmanager Resolution Width_blabla" changes related resolution(original aspect ratio 2:3).

Also, perhaps there is a way to unlock scenes, but you know... lazyness.

Reactions: connon5 and Sebille
3.80 star(s) 19 Votes