Tsukinotaku

May 2, 2018
Yea, there is next to no text anyway. Translation Quality is no issue.

maybe, no and no. The males are all transparent ghosts, so they might be black, white or even blue aliens if thats your fetish. And regarding the pregnancy stuff, the woman is just squatting down to pee and you can also skip that completely.

Here are the scenes I got:
3 scenes with the JK girl, unlocked by playing through one, then choosing a higher money stack next time she appears. You can also have her give a footjob to the guy after he creampies her (choose first variant, footjob button appears there).
1 scene with the OL, unlocked by using talk and tit-grope alternating until the next step unlocks, easy from there.
Preggo lady peeing
Cop girl getting raped by two guys, with two variations (spitroast and DP, unlock see below)
Loli petting cats with pantsu-shot

When you hide behind the boxes as the boy, a bottle drops and the cop-girl falls during the night and gets assaulted.
Is there any other hidden scene thats not unlocked by just playing the previous scenes several times?

EDIT:

I just found the last hiding spot when playing hide and seek as the boy. You can scroll up and and hide on the AC unit, then have the pregnant woman pee underneath it in the evening and the boy jumps down and molests her.
Props to smite2001 for that short Walktrough.

Photoshooter

Mar 21, 2019
Rance H2O Heres a uncensor mod I made when I downloaded the game a few days ago. Luckily this one was fairly easy to crack, but I'm not really sure if its worth it. Its a decent game, but its literally a point and click of the worst kind. Uses moon logic all over the place, not only that, you cant even check the Gallery to see if you've unlocked everything, which is a shame.

Unzip that into the data folder and overwrite the other file.
Sorry for bothering you. But for some reason, I could not use 7zip to extracted/unzipped your uncen patch..??
Error said: Can not open file '...' as archive

Feb 14, 2018
I'm
Unless you are refering to how to get the scenes for them. Otherwise that's all the content that's currently in the game. Developer is plannig to add more content in future updates
still having trouble with the footjob,I creampied her but the button didn't appear

LykaLyka

Oct 17, 2017
So far that's all the game has based from the walkthrough. Provided it's still in early versions, still decent nonetheless. The office lady doesn't seem to have her own H icon yet since it's half-done until future updates come.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes