11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
I saw that that on an to-do list for the 0.8.1 update, URAP said that they might add something to prevent piracy, like a DRM or whatever the crap.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
I saw that that on an to-do list for the 0.8.1 update, URAP said that they might add something to prevent piracy, like a DRM or whatever the crap.
I mean, DRMs are pretty useless when it comes to mainstream games but I'm not sure if there are any crackers in the adult game scene. I respect their work but 10$ is a bit too much for an adult pixel game of this scale, if they made it like a dollar, they would get more money out of the sales or maybe setting up a patreon or subscribestar. If it was a regular full-sized game with the same characters, I'ld be tempted tho. I hate the plastic looking 3D models that are made that way to supposedly make it "realistic" and the current style is just right but it doesn't change the fact, there could be a better 2D game than pixels. Anyways I hope we can get to play the update soon.

SebastianV

May 13, 2017
Ya, the 'right up my alley' comment was lost on me till someone pointed out it was a pun, and then I found it quite clever.

A bigot is someone who is intolerant towards others holding different opinions. It's 2019 and people are more intolerant than ever towards people who hold traditional views on sex and gender. Personally, I found the women comment funny :)

And if the bigot comment was in jest, I can see the humour in that as well.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
So for now

1:13 AM

Policewoman rape in 3 scenes
- molesting
- splitroasting
- DP

You need to hide behind the boxes and break a bottle durring hide and seak earlier that day.

10:45 AM

Office Woman beeing abused
- molesting scene
- fucking solo scene (repeat it to give her rotor vibe)
- 2 more men come and get handjobs+blowjob
- handjobs + fucking scene.

2:01 PM

Children playing in the alley
- playing with cat - only pantyshot ???
- hide and seak game
- hide behind boxes to unlock policewomen rape later
- hide on the AC unit far up to unlock Shota scenes with pregnant women

6:03 PM

Pregnant Woman wants to pee in the alley
- Prego woman peeing scene
- if you hid with boy before and choose to pee on the left side - boy jumps on her now
- Shota molesting scene
- Shota dominating scene
- Shota doggy sex scene (eddit ver 9.1.1)
- if you fail at molesting scene - shota gets spanked by the woman
- if you fail at molesting multiple times - she will see boys erection and rape the boy herslef
- femdom shota boobjob/blowjob scene
- femdom shota cowgirl sex scene

11:17 PM

Schoolgirl prostituting herself to old guy in 3 scenes
- she masturbates herslef in front of the guy
- blowjob scene
- booblicking/sex scene
- if you do sex scene then masturbation scene in succession you will unlock footjob scene.

My Questions:

1. Did I miss anythign ?

2. Any sifnificance of the ladder falling ?

3. Any scenes involving the girl ?

4, WTF is Gallery for ? All I can see are the 4 women sprites - when I click on them they are displayed but no actual in game scenes can be seen there.

Last edited:

sarashi

May 4, 2018
some scenes after the shota got raped to do the same thing on the loli in the alley would be real good :p

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
So for now

1:13 AM

Policewoman rape in 3 scenes
- molesting
- splitroasting
- DP

You need to hide behind the boxes and break a bottle durring hide and seak earlier that day.

10:45 AM

Office Woman beeing abused
- molesting scene
- fucking solo scene (repeat it to give her rotor vibe)
- 2 more men come and get handjobs+blowjob
- handjobs + fucking scene.

2:01 PM

Children playing in the alley
- playing with cat - only pantyshot ???
- hide and seak game
- hide behind boxes to unlock policewomen rape later
- hide on the AC unit far up to unlock Shota scenes with pregnant women

6:03 PM

Pregnant Woman wants to pee in the alley
- Prego woman peeing scene
- if you hid with boy before and choose to pee on the left side - boy jumps on her now
- Shota molesting scene
- Shota dominating scene
- if you fail at molesting scene - shota gets spanked by the woman
- if you fail at molesting multiple times - she will see boys erection and rape the boy herslef
- femdom shota boobjob/blowjob scene
- femdom shota cowgirl sex scene

11:17 PM

Schoolgirl prostituting herself to old guy in 3 scenes
- she masturbates herslef in front of the guy
- blowjob scene
- booblicking/sex scene
- if you do sex scene then masturbation scene in succession you will unlock footjob scene.

My Questions:

1. Did I miss anythign ?

2. Any sifnificance of the ladder falling ?

3. Any scenes involving the girl ?

4, WTF is Gallery for ? All I can see are the 4 women sprites - when I click on them they are displayed but no actual in game scenes can be seen there.
That sounds great, but...I can't figure out how to move! :( What are you suppose to click...in what order...how do you hide? lol I can scan the alley back and forth, and return to center, and change the time, but can't actually do anything. sigh...I'm a dummy.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes