tara66

Dec 24, 2018
Rance H2O Heres a uncensor mod I made when I downloaded the game a few days ago. Luckily this one was fairly easy to crack, but I'm not really sure if its worth it. Its a decent game, but its literally a point and click of the worst kind. Uses moon logic all over the place, not only that, you cant even check the Gallery to see if you've unlocked everything, which is a shame.

Unzip that into the data folder and overwrite the other file.
will this work on the v9.02

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I don't know if its just me but the extra scenes with the pregnant woman are not there. The boob thing is there but the scene after that where I assume she is riding isn't there at all. They're both completely invisible despite the sounds functioning.

Also does anyone know how to bring in 2 more guys for the office worker?

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
I like how this thread was updated and I haven't got any notifications for replies. Even though the thread is watched. Smh

Thanks for sharing the new update

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I don't know if its just me but the extra scenes with the pregnant woman are not there. The boob thing is there but the scene after that where I assume she is riding isn't there at all. They're both completely invisible despite the sounds functioning.

Wait until you get the vibrator scene after revisting a few times.
Then click on the H icon to select the group option.

Dropbare

Aug 6, 2017

I had the same bug. Close game and redo/revisit it. Appeared next time for me.

EDIT: For some reason the older guy and school girl are no longer appearing in 11:17 PM. Restarted game numerous times and nada. All these disappearing bugs only seem to be appearing with the new versions of the game.

EDIT: OK I fixed it. When the ladder is on the floor from the kid climbing it, for some reason the characters and buttons at 11:17 PM are missing and non-functioning. Going back to 02:01 PM and having the kid hide in a different place will fix the ladder and as a consequence, fix the 11:17 PM scenes.

I like how this thread was updated and I haven't got any notifications for replies. Even though the thread is watched. Smh

Thanks for sharing the new update
Very common and well-known old bug on the site. The watched feature on here is woeful. Incredibly unreliable and inconsistent.

Last edited:

Hoaka

Feb 15, 2018
no understand 2:01 PM how unlock the next :D the girl find alway

Well find the hide

Last edited:

fuew12

Sep 20, 2017
Where are the buttons, im clicking on invisible things and dont know what to do

Help pls
before the scene there only 3 button, left and right arrow to change "Time" and Clock button to start the event
after you chose what "time" you want to see, press the clock there will be some sort event that you need to press in window

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes