DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
9.11, ehh? They missed it by a month tho.. What does the update contain? Special scene where we can watch some woman get fucked by a firefighter?

Reactions: Brololol

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Create a scene and put an x-ray animation right on her fucking face.. that's how you ruin it! amateurs..

lesnara

Jan 15, 2018
how the hell do you win the pregnant and shota scene its impossible and from what i see in the comments no one ever ask about it and there no pattern help

D

Deleted member 1225614

How the camera quickly zooms in the little girls panties... I thought the game was gonna take a twisted turn there...

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Is there a way to know when you've unlocked everything, the gallery doesn't seem to work and I can't get a clear idea from the comments if I've seen all there is to see.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Megahorse

Jun 8, 2018
Is there a way to know when you've unlocked everything, the gallery doesn't seem to work and I can't get a clear idea from the comments if I've seen all there is to see.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's an extra footjob in the first stack of cash after doing the third cash for the JK, if you haven't seen it. Other than that, that's all, I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pumpkin1984

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
Uncensor works but the femdom sex scene with the shota doesn't appear (everything works but the animation I believe).

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
anyone got a guide for all the scenes?
So far i have
1) Money girl 3x (basically just repeat)
2) Cop girl 3x (repeat)
3) Glasses girl 3x + bikini (repeat plus win the vibrator puzzle 2x)
4) Pregnant girl 5x (win the puzzle, repeat once, then fail once)

Reactions: X3ME and Nkojita
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes