VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
Is there supposed to be something on the galley screen? I just see sprites of the girls standing there but that is it.

Dropbare

Aug 6, 2017
The 'gallery' is a joke. You can click on them to zoom in a little, but that's it. Maybe it's a bit of a placeholder of sorts for an actual gallery in future, but, may not be necessary considering how the base game functions anyway.

Dropbare

Aug 6, 2017
Rance H2O Heres a uncensor mod I made when I downloaded the game a few days ago. Luckily this one was fairly easy to crack, but I'm not really sure if its worth it. Its a decent game, but its literally a point and click of the worst kind. Uses moon logic all over the place, not only that, you cant even check the Gallery to see if you've unlocked everything, which is a shame.

Unzip that into the data folder and overwrite the other file.

EDIT
Please be aware that this is for an old version of the game and might crash your game if used.

I've made a new uncensor, please use that instead.

https://f95zone.to/threads/back-alley-tales-v0-9-11-urap.33869/post-2510235
I've uncensored other unity games before. I am wondering, what are you doing to uncensor for this game?

Dropbare

Aug 6, 2017
I simply change the alpha from 1 to 0. 1 = fully rendered. 0 = full transparency.
Ah, I remember we discussed this a while ago, but the instructions weren't correct. I quote,

"Find the correct shader, was literally called "Mozaic" or something akin to that (Inside the properties, the shader itself was called Unnamed).

I exported it and set the alphas to 0 instead of 15. This basically made the mosaic invisible since deleting it would just leave a pink circle instead.
"

Unless it has changed since, but in the current version there is no mosaic or mozaic name.

I am happy to uncensor each patch and share, but I just don't know how for this game. For a different game that I've done, it was simply deleting 'mosaicfield'.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Ah, I remember we discussed this a while ago, but the instructions weren't correct. I quote,

"Find the correct shader, was literally called "Mozaic" or something akin to that (Inside the properties, the shader itself was called Unnamed).

I exported it and set the alphas to 0 instead of 15. This basically made the mosaic invisible since deleting it would just leave a pink circle instead.
"

Unless it has changed since, but in the current version there is no mosaic or mozaic name.

I am happy to uncensor each patch and share, but I just don't know how for this game. For a different game that I've done, it was simply deleting 'mosaicfield'.
Well.. The thing you highlighted is a MonoScript.. Not a shader. Look under "Type", only the ones named Shaders should be changed.

And they arent always called "Mosaic" Etc. on that screen. Sometimes you have to open it up and check the name inside. Lemme find a screenshot, if you dont figure it out after the screenshot, then I'm sorry, but you're on your own.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017

"

1572793752767.png

See? "string m_Name = "Custom\Pixalate" "

Reactions: zoneitorboneit
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes