gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Yeah, worked outright, for the others: its really just another minor addition, cop lady has another scene where both are standing and dp'ing her, view from the side, its good. At the end she kicks back and downs the two guys.

Its a pretty nice game but I doubt much will be added to after all that, do you guys have any similar games like this to recommend?

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
- 0.9.8 Police officer new sex position (+1) added, animations Included in Gallery mode
- 0.9.6 Wife new event (+1) added, Business lady new Sex position (+1) added
- 0.9.12 Various bugs fixed
- 0.9.11 Wife new sex pose (+1) added, Various bugs fixed

that changelog make thinking again lol
maybe it should go with 0.9.1.1 or 0.9.1.a
welp.. maybe just me.

randombbl

Aug 30, 2017
Enjoyed the last update, think I'll wait til there's a bit more content before playing again though.

KoolAidWizard

May 28, 2018
uraroji.exe does not respond with this file, assuming it is simply a modification of the shader (texture) properties, perhaps it didn't get saved correctly? Nevermind... used the link from the main page instead of the refresh for the later build of the game... cheers!

Dropbare

Aug 6, 2017
Yes, you can click on the police woman in the gallery to see her H-scenes. The gallery for me at least also lets me see new scenes without first 'unlocking' them. Such as in the current (latest) update, I didn't do it in the regular game, instead I can immediately see it in gallery.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
You made me hard laughing xD

Btw, is the game finished or they plan to finish it soon?
Unless there's a [Completed], [Onhold] or [Abandoned] next to the title of the game, it's still in development. Granted some are stuck in development hell but without a confirmation from the dev (either via here or on their Patreon, as it usually happens) the game is still been built upon.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes