bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
Demon King Rance Righty.. Try it now.

It wont crash the program, but I've only checked 2 of the girls.

First time around I checked just with the pregnant woman, and it worked there,
but the office worker had a black square, so I donno if each girl has their own shader
now...

Anyway, give me a poke if thats the case, I'll keep looking in the code to see if I missed something, in that case I'll poke again.

*EDIT*
This might be out of date.. Donno, dont care enough to check. So if this crashes your game, then its likely because of the uncensor patch, and not your game.
please update uncensor patch..
we need you captain

Reactions: Noddu

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Kay I managed to uncensor the dudes and the lady bits. Though there x-ray still has a bit of pixelation and I can't find it in me to uncensor that.
I set the masks from 15 to 1 and every alpha from 1 to 0. I also tried messing with the opaqe/transparent setting of each filter but it just turns the dicks the same gray color as the guys.
Learning experience!

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
Maybe #1 love mosaic too much that he doesn't like my decensor patch.:cry:
dont know.. the game is version 1.0 the patch was 0.9
patch really works? win10? welp i will try it again tonite and wait for 5 minutes.. even he said this thing..

*EDIT*
"This might be out of date.. Donno, dont care enough to check. So if this crashes your game, then its likely because of the uncensor patch, and not your game. "

Nov 22, 2018
dont know.. the game is version 1.0 the patch was 0.9
patch really works? win10? welp i will try it again tonite and wait for 5 minutes.. even he said this thing..

*EDIT*
"This might be out of date.. Donno, dont care enough to check. So if this crashes your game, then its likely because of the uncensor patch, and not your game. "
Mine at #294 should be the latest atm.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
huu i didn saw that..
i was download last version for the patch..

will try yours.. cheers :coffee:

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
you already tried it?
cause when i use it. i got crash/black screen.
need more outfit too.. damn pixel art can be this good eh..
I didnt bother using it since.. Well, I didnt care enough about the newest updates to even download the game.

Thats also why I havent created a uncensor patch since.. Well,I make them for myself, and then share them to help others. If I dont play the game, then I wont bother creating anything for the game.

Reactions: GranTurboAutismo

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
I didnt bother using it since.. Well, I didnt care enough about the newest updates to even download the game.

Thats also why I havent created a uncensor patch since.. Well,I make them for myself, and then share them to help others. If I dont play the game, then I wont bother creating anything for the game.
yes.. i know you do that out of bored..
welp i guess its worth uncensored other game that atleast got 4-8 hours gameplay ;)

BOSSX

Sep 19, 2018
Can we get a Succubi added too this game please would be nice at night time down the alley : )

papi55

Jun 4, 2017
For those that still haven't found them the christmas outfits are exclusive to the gallery. You find them on the blonde and the office lady.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes