YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
Weird. It shows up for me in the gallery and in game. Maybe just do the requirements again?
I repeated it few times but it didn't work. I'll try in a new version again later.
I've got in a cristmass version already.

Last edited:

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Nice addition, just fyi, I think we should be clear on the naming of the girls:
  • cop office lady
  • teacher (that looks like office lady)
  • pregnant lady
  • jk gyaru
I know its silly but I see people making a confusion about this here, I think the office lady is more a teacher because she is scalding a delinquent student smoking in the alley.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I got to where you are, program, file and all. But where is the value that you changed? There are a few array int values but nothing related to the pixelate shader. is it the Dependencies vector?
You export the file as a raw, then you can just change every alpha value to 0. I cant tell you which value it is that you need to change. I usually just change all variables with a name that has to do with "alpha" to 0

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
You export the file as a raw, then you can just change every alpha value to 0. I cant tell you which value it is that you need to change. I usually just change all variables with a name that has to do with "alpha" to 0
I found at least 3 shaders related to mosiac and pixelation. But in your screenshot you only touched the Custom/Pixelate 4800000 file

And change the alphas how? Notepad++ gives this:

1576783658099.png
sorry for the questions. I am suddenly interested in decensoring the games i like

Edit: Have to export dump, not raw like you said.

Last edited:

Sleepy Cyb

May 8, 2019
I don't get how you unlock the third and the fourth scene of the MILF. I got the "ladder" scene but I can't figure how you get these two. I think I've unlocked every other girls scene.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes