Muliu

Mar 28, 2018
Please someone port the game , the other respectable porter do it , kind make the game force close after just some action

MTC123

Jul 28, 2020
Yea, there is next to no text anyway. Translation Quality is no issue.

maybe, no and no. The males are all transparent ghosts, so they might be black, white or even blue aliens if thats your fetish. And regarding the pregnancy stuff, the woman is just squatting down to pee and you can also skip that completely.

Here are the scenes I got:
3 scenes with the JK girl, unlocked by playing through one, then choosing a higher money stack next time she appears. You can also have her give a footjob to the guy after he creampies her (choose first variant, footjob button appears there).
1 scene with the OL, unlocked by using talk and tit-grope alternating until the next step unlocks, easy from there.
Preggo lady peeing
Cop girl getting raped by two guys, with two variations (spitroast and DP, unlock see below)
Loli petting cats with pantsu-shot

When you hide behind the boxes as the boy, a bottle drops and the cop-girl falls during the night and gets assaulted.
Is there any other hidden scene thats not unlocked by just playing the previous scenes several times?

EDIT:

I just found the last hiding spot when playing hide and seek as the boy. You can scroll up and and hide on the AC unit, then have the pregnant woman pee underneath it in the evening and the boy jumps down and molests her.
Is there a way to turn on the pregnant lady?

Warheart_888

Aug 3, 2020
so far after a shot at it i kinda figured out what the middle section is for so here are some info and what i unlocked so far also how i unlocked them, this post might be too long so bear with me as i try my best to make my first walthrough for this game and please do excuse some of the mistakes i might have done along the way, english isn't my 1st language its my 2nd and i'm asian so expect a ton of errors hahaha

first there are 5 sections respectively 1:13, 10:45, 2:01, 6:03 and 11:17.

second you have 4 heroines with their scenes unlockable by playing the game (the police girl, the office lady, the wife, and the blonde JK) the young girl isn't a part of the game... yet unless the devs plan to include them in the future your safe from the FBI meme hahaha.

i don't know if i completed the game yet but based on the screenshots i think i have about everything in them
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hope this helps out

gyalis

Apr 2, 2019
so far after a shot at it i kinda figured out what the middle section is for so here are some info and what i unlocked so far also how i unlocked them, this post might be too long so bear with me as i try my best to make my first walthrough for this game and please do excuse some of the mistakes i might have done along the way, english isn't my 1st language its my 2nd and i'm asian so expect a ton of errors hahaha

first there are 5 sections respectively 1:13, 10:45, 2:01, 6:03 and 11:17.

second you have 4 heroines with their scenes unlockable by playing the game (the police girl, the office lady, the wife, and the blonde JK) the young girl isn't a part of the game... yet unless the devs plan to include them in the future your safe from the FBI meme hahaha.

i don't know if i completed the game yet but based on the screenshots i think i have about everything in them

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1st section is for the cop girl (1:13 AM)

-1st scene you see a guy unconscious if you clicked on the guy the scene plays out were two guys comes in and tries to steal his belongings however upon trying to do so the police girl sees this and stops by to inspect the scene she uproaches the two guys on the corner and she knocks the 2 guys out cold.

to unlock her scenes simply go to section 3(2:01) and interact with the little girl this will start the scene where she plays hide and seek with her friend doing so you will see 5 places where you can choose to hide, choose the boxes the little girl will see him and he accidentaly drops the bottle to the floor, after this then revisit the first scene now however she'll slip instead and viola her 1st scene are unlocked.

1st scene arms raised up groping scene simply interact with the police girl and fill the heart meter
2nd scene hands behind her back spitroast scene
3rd scene arms up DP scene (front view)
4th scene DP scene side view but this time the guy with the hoodie gets her front hole and the other tries her back

after doing the 4th scene and a few climax once you press exit she performs some martial arts stuff and knocks them down and then her stepping on one of them.

you might need to revisit and do scenes again to unlock the next one or just press the exit in the options not on the top left.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2nd is for the Office Lady section (10:45AM) (just make her happy and confuse her a bit along the way to get her horny enough)

1st scene a guy smokes and what seems to be his superior the office lady spots him and gives him an earful he then corners her to the boxes
=>to get to the next scene just do boob>boob>pussy>pussy>pussy
2nd scene he takes off her hair clip and glasses
=>just interact with her untill you can pull off her bra then interact some more and procede to the next scene
3rd scene sexy time!!! he pulls down her panties and procedes to pleasure both of them
=>just interact with her and do climax 2 times (or however much you want)
4th scene this is just a transition scene he'll put a vibrator in her pussy after doing the deed
5th scene 2 "civilians" appear to unlock this scene simply revisit the same this section again and procede to H and select the new one
to proceed to the next scene just do vib.>vib.>approve>approve>vib.>vib.>vib.>H>H and viola full heart meter full
6th scene interact with her until you anlock a 3P blowjob climax
7th scene the co-worker lets the 2 strangers have a 3P with her and a DP scene too

you might need to keep revisiting this section a few times to unlock the next scene, additionally she has 3 costumes which you can unlock by redoing the H scenes again, black lingerie, perv. bikini, red sexy panties with nipple tassel.
3rd section is the set-up level to unlock both the sleeping route and the young perv route for the wife also it unlocks the scene for the cop girl (2:01PM).

in this scene there are initially 2 things you could interact with and that is with the little girl and the cats at first it'll just be the cat.

if you interact with the cats the girl just pets the cat (shows her undies for the otaku lolicons out there).

if the other optionto interact with the little girl is available do so and she'll play hide and seek with her playmate you'll find 5 items to interact with.

move the camera upwards to the right side*
Outside unit for a split type AC

on the right side*
boxes
ladder

on the left side*
Trashcan
a spot behind the trashbags (the young girl just keeps finding her friend here haven't got a clue yet what this is for other than to troll you)

so far i unlocked 5 items on this level but i think i haven't figured out the rest of the order yet or if there is anything else to be used in this level other than the 5 mentioned.

sleeping route for the wife
trashcan > ladder *the young girl will find her playmate on the floor*
proceed to 6:03PM

young perv ambush route for the wife
move camera to the right side and up you'll see the outside unit for the AC choose this place to hide
*note: you might have to the the previous scenes to unlock this, it took me some time and a few tries to notice the outside unit too*
transition scene where the young girl tries to find you but fails and leaves with her mom.
procede to section 6:03PM

4th based on the previous level the wife either just pees, gets ambushed, or gets knocked out unconscious (6:03PM)

you can change her hairstyle by interacting with her

if you didn't do anything on 2:01 other than petting the cats she just pees on either side

sleeping route
1st scene *choose the left side* (transition scene to getting unconcsious)
2nd scene *a fat old dude comes out of the door and fixes the ladder but shes the wife unconcsious* (another transition scene)
3rd scene: interact however you want with the wife
4th scene: do the deed
5th scene: the old guy leaves and the wife still unconcsious

young perv ambush route
*changee her hair if you want*
pick the right side to and piss the perv will jump down from the AC unit and lands on his foot unscathed(as impossible as this should be) surprising the wife and proceeds to trapping her in her sleeveless turtleneck sweater (sorry for the long explanation this scene actually had me laughing)

scene 1: arms up an bound the young perv groupes the helpless wife (can lead to 2 routes accidentally i discovered the other one after failing multiple times on pleasuring her by getting 0 heartmeter after 3 actions and its still 0)

Failure to pleasure her she will lead to her undoing the turtleneck sweater and proceeds to spanking the young perv after failing this multiple times i accidentally unlocked the shotacon route

shotacon route
young perv cries and then gets a raging boner that put's old guy's dick to shame
scene 1: wife's boobjob scene interact however you want in this scene and proceed to the next scene
scene 2: cowgirl scene interact however you want in this scene (i actually hope there were more scenes than this on this route)

continuation for young perv route
pleasuring her takes some getting used to and i don't know if its the same order for everyone but if your having trouble the order that worked for me was pussy>pussy> boobs grope 2>pussy>boob grope pull down bra and your home free you can interact with her however you want after reching a few climax froceed to next scene
*note the order alters after doing multiple tries so i think there's actually no order this*
scene 2 youg perv makes use of the green bottle to make her cum
scene 3 sexy time!!! she lets the young perv have a taste of her pussy and anal sex too for those of you who doesn't like fucking pregnant wives.

5th section is for the blonde JK girl (11:17PM)

1st meeting
1st scene: the old guy pays her and takes pick while she plays with herself
2nd scene: she takes off her panties and the old guy starts to jerk off and they both cum in the end
3rd scene: footjob scene for those of you with the fetish (don't know how or when this option appeared but i think it was after the old guy fucks her and then your presented with either a blowjob or a panty show)

2nd meeting (this should unlock upon revisiting this 11:17)
1st scene: handjob
2nd scene: blowjob

3rd meeting the old guy breaks his bank (should be available the 3rd time you visit this time)
3rd scene: old guy plays and sucks her boobs
4th scene: sexy time!!! old guy does the deed

she has two costumes one is her jk uniform and her santa's assistant outfit you can unlock the 2nd one by revisitting her again if i'm not mistaken
hope this helps out
People like you deserve a national reward

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
So after 1.1.0 the only update was the android version right?
And the dev it's working on a new game so this one it's already complete?

RicardoG

Nov 25, 2017
I figured I would remove the watermark from funog1 's uncensored android version so for anyone who was mildly annoyed like me here you go.
Mega

Here's also a watermark edition. Need to make sure people know who I am after all!
Mega

For anyone who doesn't waste bandwidth on the watermark edition and experience a much worse version of the game, this picture below sums it up quite well.
View attachment 653401

For any modders reading this, for future reference please don't slap watermarks right in the middle on the content unless your goal is to annoy people. Honestly just stay away from watermarks.
Hi, I bought the latest update, could you tell me how to place the uncensor on the new file, I will share here of course, both windows and android, I want to uncensor the android version.

RicardoG

Nov 25, 2017
I loved the game so much that I bought the latest version, and I would like to share the game with the community, please note that both windows and android version are not uncensored, I'm trying it my self but its something new to me.

Google Drive link:

RicardoG

Nov 25, 2017
Until now, I only got to uncensor the close ups shots, the little floating window in certain scenes.

Tecton

May 25, 2017
This is by far the most needlessly complicated game I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with. Literally got no options to do anything but stare at an alleyway.

Warheart_888 posted useful info, but I get nothing he described to click on. I click on the timer, then there's literally not even people walking by. Move camera left and right, nobody in the alley.

• Angry
Reactions: Fenarius

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The patches usually don't work for versions they're not made for. But you could give it a go, just make sure you keep games sharedassets1.assets file around in case it doesn't work.

RicardoG

Nov 25, 2017
I figured I would remove the watermark from funog1 's uncensored android version so for anyone who was mildly annoyed like me here you go.
Mega

Here's also a watermark edition. Need to make sure people know who I am after all!
Mega

For anyone who doesn't waste bandwidth on the watermark edition and experience a much worse version of the game, this picture below sums it up quite well.
View attachment 653401

For any modders reading this, for future reference please don't slap watermarks right in the middle on the content unless your goal is to annoy people. Honestly just stay away from watermarks.
Could you please help uncensor the new version 1.1.3 ?

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes