RicardoG

Nov 25, 2017
as a matter of fact, icant even see the time anymore, WTF??ß
Really? I donated the files clean, I didn't change a thing in them, I'm trying to uncensor the game but I will only submit it when it is indeed uncensored, I don't want to do half job.

Jul 12, 2017
Lots of technical stuff on this thread for such a simple looking game. Btw ya'll got a save file for this new version? Unlocked everything a couple versions back and not keen starting over to unlock all the new stuff. Help a horny brother out.

Reactions: beow

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Don't install the old uncensor for 1.10 to the newer 1.13 version, that will cause crashes.

RicardoG

Nov 25, 2017
The game is waiting for the support of someone expert in uncensoring, I could only donate the new versions.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I have tried all the links above to download but none of you can give me your game file
You either want just the latest 1.1.3 with no decensor patch, the main download in the opening post. Or 1.1.0 that's in the spoilers under the main links and the decensor patch above it. I don't have the game around any more.

Edit - Patched up 1.1.0, there's a link to a patch made for 1.1.3 there too now so did that one as well...

Back Ally Tales 1.1.0 with -

Back Ally Tales 1.1.3 with -

Last edited:

jmanimeluv

Nov 22, 2020
Yea, there is next to no text anyway. Translation Quality is no issue.

maybe, no and no. The males are all transparent ghosts, so they might be black, white or even blue aliens if thats your fetish. And regarding the pregnancy stuff, the woman is just squatting down to pee and you can also skip that completely.

Here are the scenes I got:
3 scenes with the JK girl, unlocked by playing through one, then choosing a higher money stack next time she appears. You can also have her give a footjob to the guy after he creampies her (choose first variant, footjob button appears there).
1 scene with the OL, unlocked by using talk and tit-grope alternating until the next step unlocks, easy from there.
Preggo lady peeing
Cop girl getting raped by two guys, with two variations (spitroast and DP, unlock see below)
Loli petting cats with pantsu-shot

When you hide behind the boxes as the boy, a bottle drops and the cop-girl falls during the night and gets assaulted.
Is there any other hidden scene thats not unlocked by just playing the previous scenes several times?

EDIT:

I just found the last hiding spot when playing hide and seek as the boy. You can scroll up and and hide on the AC unit, then have the pregnant woman pee underneath it in the evening and the boy jumps down and molests her.
How do I make the boy successfully hide in the AC unit in the ladder cause he always falls when I try him to hide there

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i cant dl the windows version?
Tried the nopy link and it's working fine. They are rar files though, so if you mean you can't extract them after downloading then you'll need something like or . As Windows can't do it on its own.

Posted prepatched games a few post back just zipped normally.

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes