Jeffree12

Apr 15, 2020
I have no idea if there is anything specific to unlock the gallery, afaik any scene you already did shows up there.
But, if you want completion, the preggo women has some variations, two with the shota, one is being dominated and the other dominating the shota, plus there is also a old man that rapes her on the other side of the alley (different setup).
And btw, the first girl is not a co-worker but a teacher getting raped by students.
i see
alright then, i'll try to get those scene
i thought it's a co-worker lol

hagert

Jun 1, 2017
This game after first run and apply the decensor patch crashes and keep giving me a report, how do I make a clean install ?

dooted

Jan 11, 2021
I still need to find the scene with the preggo lady and old man, anyone managed to figure it out??

dooted

Jan 11, 2021
Still waiting for a Walkthrough / Guide. Missing more scenes idk how to figure them out.
I actually just got the final scene I was looking for by trying again.

I think this is most of them:
10:45AM - Office/School Lady - 4 Scenes (Molesting, Fucking, Gangbang, and)
To unlock all just press the '?' and try out combinations of touching/encouragement to increase her heart meter.

11:17PM - College Girl - 4 Scenes (Touching herself, Blowjob, FootJob, and sex)
Scroll to the left and click the money symbol. Finishing each scene unlocks another.
If you made the boy try to hide up the ladder then you can't access these scenes until you hide somewhere else.

02:03PM - No H scenes but used to unlock Police lady scenes and Pregnant lady scenes.
Playing with the cats does nothing (?)
Clicking on the kids makes them play hide and seek: There are 5 places to hide.

06:03PM - Pregnant Lady - 6 Scenes (Boy Molesting, Boy playing with her pussy, Boy titjob, Boy cowgirl, and Old man doggy)
To unlock the first 2 boy scenes you need to hide on top of the AC unit, it's quite hard to see. Then go to 06:03 and make the pregnant lady go left. The boy will jump down and molest her.
To unlock the extra 2 scenes you need to 'fail' at molesting the lady, she will then punish the boy and ride him. (You may need to fail a few times before it works)
To unlock the old man scene you need to go to the right alley. I did this after making the boy hide on the right side, opening the trashcan and making the ladder fall down. A rat will jump out and scare the lady. (

01:13AM - Police Lady - 4 Scenes (Molesting, Spitroast, Double Pen, and Double Pen alt angle)
To unlock you need to go to 02:01PM and play hide and seek with the kids. Make the kid hide on the boxes near the beer bottle. The bottle will fall off and create a slippery puddle. Now go back to 01:13AM and the Police Lady will slip over allowing you to unlock all the scenes.

I think this is all of them?

Last edited:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
To unlock the old man scene you need to go to the right alley. I did this after making the boy hide on the right side. A rat will jump out and scare the lady. (I think this might be random?)
fairly sure you have to take off the lid off of the trashcan

Reactions: feyan and dooted
3.90 star(s) 21 Votes