RicardoG

Nov 25, 2017
Good luck with APK format :)
Thanks for the extensive guide, it took my saturday away but I finally done it.
I uncensored everything in it, but I had to get the icons from the old version so I could use them in this new one, this was necessary because they pixeled the icons, it was challange...
I also done the android version, I will update the link so all can be in one file.
Thanks again!

Hex111

Mar 2, 2019
dont work
Weird, it should work since I used it to restore my save when I reinstalled windows. However if it doesn't then I don't exactly know why.
EDIT: Nevermind, I figured out the problem. I just had an older version of the game, the older version seemed to save into a different location which is why the unlocker didn't work. I updated the file and now it should be working fine.

Last edited:

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Tried the Win version. Game loads, I can click on the camera, then it crashes while it's on the static/white noise screen.

LocutusVerg

Jul 31, 2020
Tried almost all android versions here... Censored and uncensored. All of them crash after the rainy screen. From what i read this happens also in windows? Nobody found a solution for this, maybe removing that screen like some did with censoring :rolleyes:.

Jeffree12

Apr 15, 2020
how to unlock gallery mode?
if the reason is because i still didn't finished the game
then what do i need to do?
i already got:
-4 co-worker scene + christmas costume
-3 gyaru scene + christmas costume
-4 police scene (and got beaten up after fuck scene)
-3 pregnant women scene (actually one scene but the pose change)

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
how to unlock gallery mode?
I have no idea if there is anything specific to unlock the gallery, afaik any scene you already did shows up there.
But, if you want completion, the preggo women has some variations, two with the shota, one is being dominated and the other dominating the shota, plus there is also a old man that rapes her on the other side of the alley (different setup).
And btw, the first girl is not a co-worker but a teacher getting raped by students.

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes