Dropbare

Aug 6, 2017
Can somebody point to where the game save location is? I've checked a bunch in LocalLow and can't find it. It isn't within the game folder. I'd like to back-up my save.

NixiePhea

Aug 3, 2017
I'm wondering if anyone here knows if there's a walkthrough for the Milf... I noticed that in the last image of the post (shown below) that she rides the shota, it may be another update but some parts of it seems to be in the game already.

If anyone could let me know, I'd very much appreciate it. I just want to complete the rest of the gallery. :)

1581190350553.png

Reactions: xhienkun
Nov 22, 2018
I'm wondering if anyone here knows if there's a walkthrough for the Milf... I noticed that in the last image of the post (shown below) that she rides the shota, it may be another update but some parts of it seems to be in the game already.

If anyone could let me know, I'd very much appreciate it. I just want to complete the rest of the gallery. :)
There are 3 group of scenes, depends on what you have done during the hide-and-seeks on 2:00 pm.
1. Hide above the air conditioner. Then on 6:00 pm, let the milf pees below the kid to trigger a mini game, and win it.
2. Same to 1, but you need to lose the mini game, keeping her panties still on. (It's also the one you mentioned)
3. Examine the trash bin, then the ladder.

Last edited:

ransick518

Dec 18, 2019
Yea, there is next to no text anyway. Translation Quality is no issue.

maybe, no and no. The males are all transparent ghosts, so they might be black, white or even blue aliens if thats your fetish. And regarding the pregnancy stuff, the woman is just squatting down to pee and you can also skip that completely.

Here are the scenes I got:
3 scenes with the JK girl, unlocked by playing through one, then choosing a higher money stack next time she appears. You can also have her give a footjob to the guy after he creampies her (choose first variant, footjob button appears there).
1 scene with the OL, unlocked by using talk and tit-grope alternating until the next step unlocks, easy from there.
Preggo lady peeing
Cop girl getting raped by two guys, with two variations (spitroast and DP, unlock see below)
Loli petting cats with pantsu-shot

When you hide behind the boxes as the boy, a bottle drops and the cop-girl falls during the night and gets assaulted.
Is there any other hidden scene thats not unlocked by just playing the previous scenes several times?

EDIT:

I just found the last hiding spot when playing hide and seek as the boy. You can scroll up and and hide on the AC unit, then have the pregnant woman pee underneath it in the evening and the boy jumps down and molests her.
Also if you lift the garbage can and fall off the ladder as the boy and make the preggo lady pee near the garbage can a rat will scare her and a shopkeeper will find her and unlock scenes with her

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

nhokrauboy

Jan 21, 2019
To those confused about the H scene for the pregnant woman, the action of the boy will determine what'll happen to her (and the police)
Hide behind boxes for the female cop
Swipe to the left then up a little, then climb up, the boy will drop the ladder and go play the pregnant woman scene (trash bin must be open)
the AC unit mentioned up there, have fun

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Can somebody point to where the game save location is? I've checked a bunch in LocalLow and can't find it. It isn't within the game folder. I'd like to back-up my save.
I think it's LocalLow>DefaultCompany. As for which file(s) are responsible, I haven't a clue.

Dropbare

Aug 6, 2017
I think it's LocalLow>DefaultCompany. As for which file(s) are responsible, I haven't a clue.
The folder for the game in that folder is 'URJJ', however, saves aren't held in there. I tried removing that folder and starting that game, and all the data is still there (gallery/save etc).

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes