funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
This is the latest android verison 1.1.2 ,enjoy it!
Don't mind me just going to steal this and do some things.

Recently started learning to deal with unity based apks. I'm going around uncensoring what I can, they say repetition is good for learning.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Does anyone have ridiculously high CPU usage when they play this? Frankly it happens to me with any Unity game and I've still never found a fix.
How can a tiny game like this use up almost all my CPU and make it or my GPU screech? It's so annoying. I've tried tons of FPS limiting things and vsync with AMD's control panel and nothing makes a dent. I just don't get it.

Currently playing Stalker Anomaly, which is a huge ass mod and I don't hear a peep from my PC but this tiny little game makes it go crazy.

Reactions: hentai_kid_yoshi

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Don't mind me just going to steal this and do some things.

Recently started learning to deal with unity based apks. I'm going around uncensoring what I can, they say repetition is good for learning.
Can you uncensored the others, not just the APK version?

Reactions: Kakaga

thedarkangel

Aug 9, 2019
Is anyone else experiencing crashes when clicking any time in the P.M. range for android version? I cant progress past the kid and cat scene in the beginning because its constantly crashing.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I wish I understood why every Unity game comes with uncapped frame rate and coil whine.

View attachment 428767
I have this issue as well and I decided to try the Android version, using the MEmu emulator. For me Bluestacks was incredibly slow and I couldn't drag across the screen well but this works fine.

It is so stupid how such a simple game can tank your system, why on Earth standalone Unity games don't have options is beyond me. You would think such a widely used platform would make more sense. Not everyone wants 8000FPS on a game to melt their PC just so it looks better.

Reactions: hentai_kid_yoshi

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
I have this issue as well and I decided to try the Android version, using the MEmu emulator. For me Bluestacks was incredibly slow and I couldn't drag across the screen well but this works fine.

It is so stupid how such a simple game can tank your system, why on Earth standalone Unity games don't have options is beyond me. You would think such a widely used platform would make more sense. Not everyone wants 8000FPS on a game to melt their PC just so it looks better.
I agree that fps limiters need to be part of the base unity options, most devs just don't add limits for whatever reason.

I have added a 60fps limit if you want to use it, just replace it in your managed folder. I didn't spend much time doing this so it still loads hot then on the menu the fps cap comes in.

Reactions: Gutsandguts

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I agree that fps limiters need to be part of the base unity options, most devs just don't add limits for whatever reason.

I have added a 60fps limit if you want to use it, just replace it in your managed folder. I didn't spend much time doing this so it still loads hot then on the menu the fps cap comes in.
Thanks a lot, will this work on all versions? I've got through all the content using the android version but that will be mighty handy for later updates.

Great game so far anyway wonder how much more they plan to add, I'd like to see some lesbian content. Since the blonde girl has barely anything maybe when you've turned the office lady in to a total slut she could become a secret client for some lesbian strap on action, that would be cool. Japanese games seem to avoid yuri though which is a massive shame.

3.90 star(s) 21 Votes