Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Sorry dude I hide on the AC, let the MILF fuck the shota and all that stuff and still no new scene.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017

Version 0.9.11
A heads up, the game will crash with the current uncensoring method
There. Fixed, I havent played through the entire game, but it shouldnt fuck anything up.

EDIT
Didnt work, I removed the Mosaic, but I didnt remove the black square.

Gonna redo it.

Last edited:

temporaryuser

Feb 28, 2018
hide and seek. make the boy hide on the AC. get past the game. get passed the riding. and there it is.

like crashed crashed or non responsive? Cause even with my rig it took like 45 seconds to load each time.
like white screen, no response from program

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Demon King Rance Righty.. Try it now.

It wont crash the program, but I've only checked 2 of the girls.

First time around I checked just with the pregnant woman, and it worked there,
but the office worker had a black square, so I donno if each girl has their own shader
now...

Anyway, give me a poke if thats the case, I'll keep looking in the code to see if I missed something, in that case I'll poke again.

*EDIT*
This might be out of date.. Donno, dont care enough to check. So if this crashes your game, then its likely because of the uncensor patch, and not your game.

Last edited:

temporaryuser

Feb 28, 2018
Demon King Rance Righty.. Try it now.

It wont crash the program, but I've only checked 2 of the girls.

First time around I checked just with the pregnant woman, and it worked there,
but the office worker had a black square, so I donno if each girl has their own shader
now...

Anyway, give me a poke if thats the case, I'll keep looking in the code to see if I missed something, in that case I'll poke again.
uraroji .exe do not respond

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
uraroji .exe do not respond
Thats simply because the game is slow.

Give it a minute.

Though, I did JUST update the uncensor. For some reason theres 2 different shaders for mosaic, one called "Pixelate" and one called "Mosaic".

Try downloading the newest version of my uncensor that I just uploaded like 1 minute ago.

*EDIT*

No matter what, the uncensor shouldnt crash the game, its a shader, not an integral file, the only thing that might happen is that you get a violet blob (The usual colour for missing textures).

Besides, I checked, no files depend on the shader, thus removing it shouldnt crash anything.

Give the game like 20 seconds to start up (Or more, depending on your pc). I dont know how they
did it, but they've managed to make Unity slow down to a crawl.

Reactions: Capt OA
D

Deleted member 192287

Someone should really make this on android's or apk. This looks fun

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes