herecomecome

Apr 15, 2020
View attachment 353962

Overview:
In a small town, you started working as a security guard and decided to check security camera data recordings for fun.
Little did you know that you would discover the lewd back alley tales...​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-19
Release Date: 2020-01-09
Developer: URAP - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.1.2
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Android
: - - -
Win
(v1.1.0): - - - MEGA -
Others: *Uncensored Android

Patches:
Thanks to realtns for sharing, TonySin for uncensor patch. and funog1 for the uncensored android port.
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 383056 View attachment 425368 View attachment 512770
Does it also work for PC? Or is it solely android?

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I figured I would remove the watermark from funog1 's uncensored android version so for anyone who was mildly annoyed like me here you go.

Here's also a watermark edition. Need to make sure people know who I am after all!

For anyone who doesn't waste bandwidth on the watermark edition and experience a much worse version of the game, this picture below sums it up quite well.
BG01bettereditionok.png

For any modders reading this, for future reference please don't slap watermarks right in the middle on the content unless your goal is to annoy people. Honestly just stay away from watermarks.

Marsda_5th

Jun 14, 2020
Can someone tell me how can i play this game in android because when i tried to download this game and try to extract it, it only shows a file and inside it is some weird language or something and there's no any apk in it. Pls tell.
Sry if my english is not good

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes