nastyfkr

Feb 1, 2024
Is ok, looks like CH1 and CH2 are bundled into the download called Chapter 2. As you were people.

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Hello guys: Very good game, the technical details were few for me, and the plot for me flows well, the renders are incredible, I would like more action with the mother, but well, maybe it is in the developer's plans, let's wait then, In short, very good update, greetings and thank you

hola chicos: Muy buen juego, a mi los detalles técnicos me afectaron pocos, y la trama para mí fluye bien, los renders son increibles, me gustaria mas acción con la madre, pero bueno quizás esté en los planes del desarrollador, esperemos entonces, en resumen muy buena actualizacion, saludos y gracias

Ibadez38

Jan 21, 2021
I really like this game, i need more content with mom and son !
I wish for the same thing. However, it seems to be off to a bad start. With all the characters that the author wants to implement, I think these relationships will be rather rare if he doesn’t give up before.

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
nice update, i like the asses, but man i was really waiting for the mom punishment in this update and you didn't do anything with it which sucked. hope we get it next time.

Ai Shoujo Fan

Jan 3, 2022
_Doux

I absolutely understand splitting up the game for Android because phones might not have a lot of memory for one large game or downloads might take longer if it's a huge zip archive.

But it's really annoying for PC gamers to have to download separate chapters. And it's no fun to have to exit a game and then have to open up a different game just to get to another part. Please consider combining all the chapters into one game for PC.

Reactions: Mesho and _Doux

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Okay so two must match 1. the color must match the word and 2. the math must work. so the correct button to push is 7+4 =11 Purple, why the math works and the color is the word!!! Now go out in the world and hack away 2 more times young man!!!
Thanks for the reply, but... your answer sounds "to my mind", is just like the Dev's tutorial explanation (confusing to myself).

Images with 3x solution would be welcome!

Thanks anyway, the things Players have to go through for some sweet-booty content. :D

- UPDATE - This was my issue - "The color must match what's written". - So, I changed the mini-game timer from 1000 to 10000, so, I could review the choices clearer, and I finally passed the mini-game!

- Example: If a mini-game box text says Purple and is red in color you'll get it wrong, but if the text IS Purple and the word IS Purple in color it is correct (make sure the math IS correct, and all is well).

* Thanks to the Player with the code: This IS how to do the Linux stuff in the terminal (one line at a time): https://f95zone.to/threads/back-door-connection-ch-3-0-doux.174664/post-13366353

Last edited:
Reactions: _Doux

ct4me

Oct 3, 2019
Here's link to Ch 1 and Ch 2 downloads :cool:

JoeBlack132

Apr 28, 2021
The developer is a genius. As a lover of anal sex, I appreciated the game. My respects to the developer. I have a subscription. I will be waiting for new content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: _Doux

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
hate these stupid hacking mini games makes no sense forced to choose random options till the game says they are all correct great game but the mini games are so annoying and the explanations make no sense
To be fair the first minigame was extremly easy to understand. Literally first grade additions. Second one with the codes would have actually been fine if the codes themselves didn't need to be marked down on the side. Not a fan of it being unskippable as well.

Besides that and the odd decision to make a standalone chapter 3, the update was pretty good imo :)

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes