4.30 star(s) 25 Votes

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
If needed here a quick Gallery unlock for the game.

Download Mod v0.4.p3.02 (<1MB)
-

BackHome_01.jpg

Last edited:

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
For those asking for a walkthrough: there's an extensive hint system in the game helping you to make your own decisions. No one made a walkthrough yet because there simply is no need for it.

Reactions: GobuRou and KoGa3

2wsxcde3

Apr 20, 2017
The exploring the house section where you have to find an object on a hidden screen by randomly clicking around to progess the story is terrible. Nobody likes getting stuck on annoying mechanics in a story game.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
The exploring the house section where you have to find an object on a hidden screen by randomly clicking around to progess the story is terrible. Nobody likes getting stuck on annoying mechanics in a story game.
Hm.. I thought it would be obvious. I tested it and nobody seemed to have any trouble finding the remote control. Apparently I was wrong, some do have trouble finding it.

I'll put a clearer hint in the next update. Getting stuck IS annoying.

For those who are stuck in the living room: get the remote control that's on the table in the middle of the room, right where you are standing, and watch TV. Then the story will progress.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Back Home [v0.4 p3.02] [Caramba Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,20 GB / 950 MB - BackHome-0.4.p3.02-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,16 GB / 915 MB - BackHome-0.4.p3.02-mac-crunched.zip
= ~29,7% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png90+%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 25 Votes