Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
As I specified in the changelog, saves will not work properly due to some new systems and modifications of past events. Sorry about that. I hope this is the last time.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Starting from a new game music overlaps in version 0.4 when you reach the part of the sketchy guys who attack you. If you turn off and on the music to fix it, a third song overlaps and makes it even worse. Oddly enough it fixes itself by the end of the scene where Haley shows up.
I'll investigate. Thanks for the feedback.

Update: I've identified the problem and will fix it for the next version. Thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
btw anyone know the source for this scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is Gina's first scene. If you win the challenge, you get this scene. If you lose you get the massage scene. You can replay the scene in the gallery and try a different outcome. Both are available in the same gallery scene, but I only put one screenshot, since the event is the same with different outcomes.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This is Gina's first scene. If you win the challenge, you get this scene. If you lose you get the massage scene. You can replay the scene in the gallery and try a different outcome. Both are available in the same gallery scene, but I only put one screenshot, since the event is the same with different outcomes.
I mean the name of the video.... for research.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
(think I should have bought that teddy bear)how and when can buy it
When you get to the office on Tuesday, the online store becomes available from the side menu. There you can buy any item as long as you have enough money, but only a few items can be used in this version, including the teddy bear.

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
When you get to the office on Tuesday, the online store becomes available from the side menu. There you can buy any item as long as you have enough money, but only a few items can be used in this version, including the teddy bear.
Ok ,do the items go to a specific person or do they up the love or lust

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Ok ,do the items go to a specific person or do they up the love or lust
They go to specific people at certain times, but the purpose of the gifts can vary. For example, if you give flowers to Blanche when you get the chance, it will increase stats. If you give the teddy bear to Gina when you get the chance, it can unlock a scene later that day.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Back to Freedom [v0.4] [Bald Games] – Compressed

HTML v0.4 · · · (652.3 MiB :: 1.6 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes