someoldguy

Aug 8, 2017
just download it it's an html file that you open instead of what comes with the game
There was no file name or download button I could find on the link. Clicking the link just took me to a page of HTML code, unlike every other link here. Today it is behaving slightly differently and although the code is visible the download link and filename are present.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
There was no file name or download button I could find on the link. Clicking the link just took me to a page of HTML code, unlike every other link here. Today it is behaving slightly differently and although the code is visible the download link and filename are present.
Weird behavior on Mega's part. I never saw that happen.
I switched the server to anon. I hope it doesn't cause any more problems.

Last edited:

darthsex222

Jan 19, 2019
really nice game, would prefer it to be sandbox instead of story with choices that limits content per game
This is also my only complaint but understand it can be harder to maybe implement or write based on original intentions and design. Great game.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Are the "lust" and "love" points affecting any content?
I've played a few times, and it looks like the scenes are opened by choices, not by checking the points.

JC9750

Sep 18, 2017
can someone post the fanmade ic patch? my antivirus wont let me go to the site to download it..
thanks in advance!

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Are the "lust" and "love" points affecting any content?
I've played a few times, and it looks like the scenes are opened by choices, not by checking the points.
Yes. Some scenes are only available with a certain amount of stats and other scenes offer extra options according to stats.

Reactions: m4pII

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.4 bug or not? (Message from Discord aso here)

I started complete new I haven`t seen that I can buy something. Played 1 time to the end are normal the possibility on Day 2 or on which day to check it again. When on Day 2 then we have a bug Problem. I read only on F95zone from a Tuesday. I tried out normal and modded nothing I see no different (played with the modded normal). Tried browser for Day 2 firefox and google chrome.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
0.4 bug or not? (Message from Discord aso here)

I started complete new I haven`t seen that I can buy something. Played 1 time to the end are normal the possibility on Day 2 or on which day to check it again. When on Day 2 then we have a bug Problem. I read only on F95zone from a Tuesday. I tried out normal and modded nothing I see no different (played with the modded normal). Tried browser for Day 2 firefox and google chrome.
If you mean the online store, it's available only on tuesday day 9. Not day 2.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes