Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Now for something completely different, auto image/video size adjustment for vertical vs horizontal screens.

I like playing html games on my vertical screen because it uses the screen space more efficiently, but oftentimes image/video content get unnecessarily scaled down.
Example picture in spoiler:

Horizontal:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vertical:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(You would need to open the full picture and zoom to 1:1 scale to see that the vertical one has a scaled down image)

This is an issue with a lot of html games and I'm not sure if there's an easy straightforward fix but devs don't think about it, or if it's a troublesome thing to get right.
I'm making several changes for update 0.3 that should improve viewing on vertical screens as well as smaller screens.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Worth mentioning is that the old save(from 0.2) doesn't work.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Wtf already a new version? Damn, you work fast. Another reason to support this dev if you can, the previous releases were already pretty polished.

Reactions: Bald Games

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Can't fault this game. Not that I'd want to of course but it's actually a solid game. No grind, different paths, looks good. You could say it's annoying that you can miss content but it's a game after all, it's not like the game's gonna hold your dick and guide you in so it's kinda nice that there's something different from all the other HTML games out there

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Only as Info for all players reported it on Discord

0.3 bug both versions: Jessa Stats Save bug Jessa Stats wasn`t saved they are 0 (for example I must have normal Love:1 & Lust: 3 you can see it in Jessa Info) [when you look what is saved in your save file you see 0]

Last edited:

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Only as Info for all players reported it on Discord

0.3 bug both versions: Jessa Stats Save bug Jessa Stats wasn`t saved they are 0 (for example I must have normal Love:1 & Lust: 3 you can see it in Jessa Info) [when you look what is saved in your save file you see 0]
Please try to explain better. I tried to recreate the bug, but for me, it worked perfectly. What game day does this happen?

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes