Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
How to see the intern and Willis. That path isn't available.
You need to take a path a little different from the standard path to exit the air ducts. This has already been answered here before, but I'll post the solution here again.

Right, Left, Left, Forward, Forward, Forward, Left.

Reactions: apn6527

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
is there a way to change the variables for day 18 regarding willis corp using sugarcube? i feel like there's not enough save slots to save at decisions that can have an impact in the future.
As for saves, you can always use the "save to disk" option. This way, you can have thousands of saves if you wish. And you can rename each one to make it easier to identify them in the future. Example: "Day 25 - Start of the day - Stopped hacker attack, Fight champion, Fucked Nina, Sarah, Nia, Jynx"

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Screenshot (140).png
Not sure what you typed in for your AI search
But I've seen enough casual geographic to know that's not an orca:ROFLMAO:
(jk. it's really not a big deal, I'm just nitpicking for shitz n giggles)

Reactions: krams_alfa

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
On day 31, the Rebel scene gives a hint that your scene would be different if you had sex with Angel on day 27. The problem is I don't see Angel on day 27. So what do I need to do before that to unlock that scene to unlock the Rebel scene?

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
On day 31, the Rebel scene gives a hint that your scene would be different if you had sex with Angel on day 27. The problem is I don't see Angel on day 27. So what do I need to do before that to unlock that scene to unlock the Rebel scene?
You need to choose Angel to seduce Tom on day 24.

Reactions: scarfer

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
It's not dependent on story choices. This will happen no matter what you do. But that's part of the plan for the story from the beginning. And of course, you will have the chance to win her back. And if you do that, you will finally have the house harem most players crave.
Makes for a minor issue, that there is then no reason to spend time/points/money/gifts/etc, on her.

huss22

Apr 29, 2018
Could anyone succesfully record intern&willis on day18 share a savefile? I lost my older savefiles after a format, thx in advance.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
View attachment 3564825
Not sure what you typed in for your AI search
But I've seen enough casual geographic to know that's not an orca:ROFLMAO:
(jk. it's really not a big deal, I'm just nitpicking for shitz n giggles)
Yes, AI can be stupid with simple things sometimes. And believe me, this was the best result of dozens of attempts. But it served its purpose for the story.

• Haha
Reactions: Lerd0 and Brovalon

apn6527

Jun 7, 2023
You need to take a path a little different from the standard path to exit the air ducts. This has already been answered here before, but I'll post the solution here again.

Thank you Dev

Reactions: Bald Games

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Guys, a bug has been reported on day 13 if you choose Jillian's route instead of Abigail's. At the end of Jillian's scene in the office, you won't be able to proceed if the scene ends with less than three climaxes. I will fix this for the next version. For now, if you're stuck in this part, make sure to make Jillian cum three times or more, and you'll be able to continue.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes