ZeroKing21

Aug 23, 2017
Does anyone know which car to use to get gina's bj scene in the car? It's the only one I can't seem to get.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
What can we expect in the next update? Bald Games
Without spoilers, you can expect a new Reed's mission, a new main character, three new side characters, first game over screen, first pregnancy if you're THE MAN, first raise in your job, and maybe something more I forgot.
Of course, many of these things will depend on your choices.
The update comes out this week for tier 3 and above supporters. Next week it will be here.

frankthehank

Mar 9, 2022
No matter what I do, I can't get to go out with Jillian, to get Jessas BJ scene. Who do I need to avoid to get there ;) ?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
This may be a dumb question due the current game direction, as well it isn't encouraging harems, but will it have any scene with more than 1 girl? Like Gina and Haley for example, just a random one.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
No matter what I do, I can't get to go out with Jillian, to get Jessas BJ scene. Who do I need to avoid to get there ;) ?
To unlock the event, you can't train Jillian the day before.
Then you need to lose the fight during the event.
Also, you need to have unlocked the scene at the motel with Jessa the
day before and made her climax three times.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Version 0.10 launched.
OP updated with new links. Soon the F95 team should add mirrors.
I also added a spoiler with "More Info" on OP to help new players to know exactly what to expect from the game. I hope this might prevent some complaints.
Please report any bugs found.
Have fun.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 45 Votes