Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
How are you meant to throw the fight???"

I'm just blocking and light attacking since there's nothing else to press and I still just win everytime
Each fight is different. But usually, the best way to lose a fight against a weak and fast opponent is Dodge and Light Attack. By blocking, you will take very little damage.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Is there any chance of kali or jynx coming back, I miss them?
Jynx will probably appear again in the next version, in an event similar to the party where she appears for the first time. Kali, maybe in the future.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
how do you get the adriana scene with megan
The main requisite for this scene is to have won the book challenge against Adriana on day 19, when you take Haley to the library. If you won the challenge, just keep paying them drinks and ignore the Gloryhole girl in the bathroom.

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
Hey,
can anyone help me out here?
I'm currently in the scene where I'm supposed to shoot the three guys on the bridges as a sniper. I'm supposed to start with the one on the right (info ingame "First, the guy on the right").
But nothing happens when I press the mouse button.

I have been able to shoot all the guys so far (2 on the roof, 2 in front of the building and the two cars).

Is there something bogged down? Screenshot (4).png

Last edited:

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Hey,
can anyone help me out here?
I'm currently in the scene where I'm supposed to shoot the three guys on the bridges as a sniper. I'm supposed to start with the one on the right (info ingame "First, the guy on the right").
But nothing happens when I press the mouse button.

I have been able to shoot all the guys so far (2 on the roof, 2 in front of the building and the two cars).

Is there something bogged down? View attachment 2814898
It is explained in this post.

https://f95zone.to/threads/back-to-freedom-v0-21-bald-games.87612/post-11345788

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Part of me loves the expanse of this game but another part of me hates how easy it is to miss content. I also have to wonder what you have done to the HTML file to make un-openable in Textpad. Never in my life have I seen any HTML file lock up a computer just by trying to view its code.

From a DRM perspective its effective at stopping cheaters and tweakers but at the same time it is still DRM at the end of the day.

Reactions: Tutuooo

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Part of me loves the expanse of this game but another part of me hates how easy it is to miss content. I also have to wonder what you have done to the HTML file to make un-openable in Textpad. Never in my life have I seen any HTML file lock up a computer just by trying to view its code.

From a DRM perspective its effective at stopping cheaters and tweakers but at the same time it is still DRM at the end of the day.
If you want to look at the code, I think you can import the html into Twine and look that way

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016

It's interesting you say that because I never did anything to block any game files. That was never my intention. So I wonder how it can be blocked in any way.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
If you want to look at the code, I think you can import the html into Twine and look that way
Yeah, maybe that works. I only ask anyone who edits a single comma in the game's code to please not report bugs after that. Some players have done this in the past, crashed the game, and accused me of not fixing bugs they created.

j_1993_m

Feb 28, 2021
Yeah, maybe that works. I only ask anyone who edits a single comma in the game's code to please not report bugs after that. Some players have done this in the past, crashed the game, and accused me of not fixing bugs they created.
That must be annoying. It's one of the main reasons why I don't release my projects that I've worked on.

happiest_ant

Apr 16, 2021
How much love do I need to impregnate Angela? I ordered the food and during the sex scene, no choice of bull pill, also for Alexis what is the required corruption? I was at 32

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I was at 50 corruption with Alexis and didn't get the option, so presumably higher than that...
You need 52 corruption points. Keep in mind that in the sniper quest, you can get lots of corruption points (and also Mr. Reed respect) if you kill the guys with headshots (+2 for each headshot, + 14 in total).

4.10 star(s) 45 Votes