EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
There was a murder case. Let's use the time machine to change the world for the better. There is only one correct choice.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-19
Release Date: 2024-07-17
Developer: Golden Bug
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Android: - - - -

smpl1.png smpl2.png smpl3.png

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
..this looks like some old as fuck flash game......
...thx for the share i guess.....

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018

Only flagged on 2 obscure vendors, so probably safe.
Two detections from unknown antivirus out of hundreds. Probably false positive.

Btw, I just uploaded the file to VirusTotal myself and it didn't detect anything.

Reactions: plummy

Ayam85

Sep 10, 2019
Instead of manga-like drawing styles of the usual Japanese games, this one looks very much like western comic book.

BigCahuna

Jul 11, 2019
So I think I tried every possible scenario but I never get a good ending. The best I got was all of them still alive but basically the dog/wolf missing. Doesnt help that the path plan doesnt really show you what descision was what. The fact that you can't deactivate the lust machine on a character closes of all but one possibility with the girl and dog/wolf.
paths.JPG

Mejora

Jan 26, 2018
So I think I tried every possible scenario but I never get a good ending. The best I got was all of them still alive but basically the dog/wolf missing. Doesnt help that the path plan doesnt really show you what descision was what. The fact that you can't deactivate the lust machine on a character closes of all but one possibility with the girl and dog/wolf.
View attachment 3846240
Yea it's stupid. Unless thats the point of the game, no matter what you do, you're fucked.

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
View attachment 3846240
Well i found some other stuff, but missing some of yours. no idea how get the "perfect" ending either.

1721389127039.png

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
Two detections from unknown antivirus out of hundreds. Probably false positive.

Btw, I just uploaded the file to VirusTotal myself and it didn't detect anything.

You uploaded the zip not the actual executable.