Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
Just commenting here..... It seems that someone does not want people to download this game...... Is it because of the supposed murdering and other crimes protrayed or the wolf fornication with who I am assuming is "Red Riding Hood"?

Like to hear others interpretation of these shenanigans

Morgue

G0tcha

Nov 30, 2017
btw you can disable the censore by opening the .exe file in notepad++ and replacing (Ctrl+h) "scene_1_alternatie._maceCensore" with "#cene_1_alternatie._maceCensore"
Worked perfectly thanks! Just replaced all the identical lines with that now the game and all the scenes are uncensored!

Also only seem to be missing the one here, not sure what I'm missing. (I would assume there's a scene where the wolf under the blanket successfully fools red riding hood without getting interrupted by the hunter or activate her switch)

1.png

Kron26

Feb 2, 2019
Worked perfectly thanks! Just replaced all the identical lines with that now the game and all the scenes are uncensored!

Also only seem to be missing the one here, not sure what I'm missing. (I would assume there's a scene where the wolf under the blanket successfully fools red riding hood without getting interrupted by the hunter or activate her switch)

View attachment 3847462
Please, could you throw off the uncensored version, otherwise I can't do it

G0tcha

Nov 30, 2017

Vicodin88

Mar 28, 2020
It's a godot game, pretty easy to decompile and uncensor and/or modify. Not really willing to re-export and share i hate sharing .exe's but two click uncesor is done like this:

1. Locate censore_2.tscn
2. Make the Censore2 ColorRect either Visible = False or turn it's Color to RGBA #FFFFFF00

1721416660413.png

If someone wants to be the hero, go ahead ;)
Don't mind me deleting the lines in Mosaic shader, it was an experiment that just lead to there being a white rectangle instead of a mosaic.

Reactions: Huarana and aioi233

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Well, I checked the game a bit by decompressing it and running it in godot.
I think I found an way to disable the censor and also not to make the game crash. I did that by changing the censor index from 1 to 0. This is not the best option, because it won't remove it, but at least it will move it under the animation, which is not so bad I think.

The censor function can be found in the level script.

3.png

This means that the only thing you need to do is to find the line with this index and change it.
I mainly use HxD for this, as there is a lot of text and notepad++ can crash because of this, but you can still try to use it.

If you want to use Notepadd++:

4.png

But if you want to use HxD here is where you can find it:

1.png

However, you need to know that there are 2 the same functions in this project.
So make sure you change the index in the function that does not have:

extends Node2D
var Cens="Censura"

above them.

I hope that helps.

ments

Jan 19, 2018
press winkey+R
type cmd and press enter
It will show command prompt something like:
c:\Users\Username>
Type dir and it will show directories in your hard drive:
c:\Users\Username>dir
Then find where your game is located and type command cd (change directory) followed by game directory location
example c:\Users\username>cd c:/users/username/downloads/backtothefu
It will navigate to game folder directory
Then when you are in game directory type BackToTheFu.exe --rendering-driver opengl3 and press enter
c:\Users\Username\Downloads\BackToTheFu>BackToTheFu.exe --rendering-driver opengl3
If it doesn't work buy new computer because it's to old and can't do what it is not possible for it's specification.
p.s. username is your windows account name, example, if your account name is Tom23 than it will be c:\Users\Tom23> ; also you can use "cd" command by copy pasting directory location from your winexplorer navigation bar

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes