RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Is there anyway to remove the pumpkins in the grandma scenes?
Well, I found a way to replace them rather then removing, but you should still be able to see most of the animation.

1. First open the exe file in your text editor for example notepad++.

2. Search for "res://.godot/imported/domBabka1_3.png-25e2a40260b05d576d2b2df30a20be11.ctex"

A1.png

3. Replace it with this: "res://.godot/imported/gyjghjg0002.png-dc9d7eebd858e17e3fec7dc3a5300767.ctex"

4. Save the file and run the game. The effect will looks like this:

A3.png

Reactions: Kiwiami and JustAyt

ments

Jan 19, 2018
cant get pass chrome scanner, i not touching it.
Then don't, you don't have to announce it. Chrome also won't search for piratebay or any other pirate related entertainment media site, just buy youtube premium and subscribe to netflix and disney+, They are totally honest and in no instance are selling your data to advertisers or curating your search results by false flagging pirate sites, ad-blockers and external downloads as means to minimize their own corporations' and partners financial loses.

Last edited:

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
This is better and has more content than a certain artist who has been putting all his stuff behind paywall for years and now has 1 or 2 games posted here... I want to support goldenbug in some other way that is not dlsite.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Really wish I could play this game but it keeps getting virus detected so i can't download.

ments

Jan 19, 2018
Almost every time an H scene appears, the screen becomes a white square, is there a way to fix this?

View attachment 3848165
Screenshot, your hardware specifications and OS would be great help to identify problem.
I mean, you don't order taxi by just saying "I want to go home" and then expect him to get you there, without telling driver where to pick you up and where is your home located.

G0tcha

Nov 30, 2017
So I also did a bit of decompiling because I was curios, if we were missing out on something and found in fact one more scene.

This is the full map, the second picture shows the original script from the creator which has the exact same amount and placements of events.

mapl.png ghjghjj.png

G0tcha

Nov 30, 2017
The creator also made another game named Honeytrap, which can be played on newgrounds, has a lot of good hidden scenes if you revisit the same places, especially after advancing the story.

Newgrounds requires you to download their Flashplayer to do so, however if you still have your own adobe flash player or the bakaloader from the MNF games back then, here is the swf file so you can play it on your PC without downloading the newgrounds player or having to use a browser.

honeytrap.png

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
press winkey+R
type cmd and press enter
It will show command prompt something like:
c:\Users\Username>
Type dir and it will show directories in your hard drive:
c:\Users\Username>dir
Then find where your game is located and type command cd (change directory) followed by game directory location
example c:\Users\username>cd c:/users/username/downloads/backtothefu
It will navigate to game folder directory
Then when you are in game directory type BackToTheFu.exe --rendering-driver opengl3 and press enter
c:\Users\Username\Downloads\BackToTheFu>BackToTheFu.exe --rendering-driver opengl3
If it doesn't work buy new computer because it's to old and can't do what it is not possible for it's specification.
p.s. username is your windows account name, example, if your account name is Tom23 than it will be c:\Users\Tom23> ; also you can use "cd" command by copy pasting directory location from your winexplorer navigation bar
Worked like a charm, thank you.
To reword it for people who might be even less tech savvy than I am:
  1. Open the folder you downloaded the game to
  2. Right Click the address bar.
  3. Copy Address as Text
  4. Open cmd
  5. Type "cd" and tap [Space]
  6. Hold the [CTRL] and tap [V] to paste the address
  7. Tap [Enter]
  8. Copy and Paste the following: BackToTheFu.exe --rendering-driver opengl3
  9. Tap [Enter]

Reactions: ments

ments

Jan 19, 2018
uncensored version plz
Few comments above your's is explanation how to uncensor game and also link with uncensored ver. by G0tcha
This post doesn't have like 15 pages to go trough, sometimes it's useful to read previous comments before spamming already solved questions

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes