Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
So I also did a bit of decompiling because I was curios, if we were missing out on something and found in fact one more scene.

This is the full map, the second picture shows the original script from the creator which has the exact same amount and placements of events.

View attachment 3848375 View attachment 3848376
Do you know how to get to the L1.2 tree?
I couldn't for the life of me figure it out, but I mapped the others and I noticed there was a trend with how the map is made:
1721449156715.png
Going by the map logic, I feel like the second branch ought to have 5 branch nodes:
  1. Girl is dragged off. (L)
  2. Girl fucks wolf (LR)
    1. Man joins
    2. Man does not join
  3. Nothing (X)
  4. Wolf is chased away (R) (Missing)
  5. Branch I can't figure out.
Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out.
  1. Wolf is chased away (R)
  2. Girl fucks wolf (LR)
    1. Man joins
    2. Man does not join
  3. Nothing (X)
  4. Girl footjobs wolf (L)
P.S. You an review the endings by clicking X or the crown.

Last edited:
Reactions: Huarana

Vicamros

Apr 17, 2018
Do you know how to get to the L1.2 tree?
I couldn't for the life of me figure it out, but I mapped the others and I noticed there was a trend with how the map is made:
View attachment 3848538
Going by the map logic, I feel like the second branch ought to have 5 branch nodes:
  1. Girl is dragged off. (L)
  2. Wolf is chased away (R)
  3. Girl fucks wolf (LR)
  4. Nothing (X)
  5. Branch I can't figure out.
how do u got the center line ending? my game is breaking when i try to get the center line ending (when the wolf kill the mom)

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
how do u got the center line ending? my game is breaking when i try to get the center line ending (when the wolf kill the mom)
I think that's her grandma, since the story is based off of Red Riding Hood.
But the center line ending is if you do nothing and let the story play out. Pretty much goes like how the fairy tale did, except Red and Grandma don't live through it.
You might be able to get around it by only making Grandma horny, in which case she masturbates and passes out. No idea why that kills her though. Heatstroke?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Worked like a charm, thank you.
To reword it for people who might be even less tech savvy than I am:
  1. Open the folder you downloaded the game to
  2. Right Click the address bar.
  3. Copy Address as Text
  4. Open cmd
  5. Type "cd" and tap [Space]
  6. Hold the [CTRL] and tap [V] to paste the address
  7. Tap [Enter]
  8. Copy and Paste the following: BackToTheFu.exe --rendering-driver opengl3
  9. Tap [Enter]
Nevermind yall, I found a way to make this even easier.
  1. Right Click and drag the .exe file to a blank space in the same folder.
  2. Create a Shortcut
  3. Open Properties
  4. In the "Target" space, paste the following after the quotations: --rendering-driver opengl3
  5. Run the program
Can't believe I forgot this trick. Once upon a time, we did this to override window sizing issues.

Reactions: F2Pee and Lynpeace

DWTD

Aug 23, 2017
I got mixed several times and got a bit tired) Is someone is making notes while playing, please share!

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
This game is tedious af, any way to just jump to a specific point instead of having to play the whole dang thing every time? A save feature would had been nice.

ANAT0LIJ

Mar 4, 2021
Instead of manga-like drawing styles of the usual Japanese games, this one looks very much like western comic book.
Because this is not a Japanese game. Judging by the fact that there are three languages, and one of them is extremely rare - Ukrainian, the developer is Ukrainian

Lynpeace

Jan 22, 2018
Nevermind yall, I found a way to make this even easier.
  1. Right Click and drag the .exe file to a blank space in the same folder.
  2. Create a Shortcut
  3. Open Properties
  4. In the "Target" space, paste the following after the quotations: --rendering-driver opengl3
  5. Run the program
Can't believe I forgot this trick. Once upon a time, we did this to override window sizing issues.
work like charm thank you !!!!

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes