QSP Abandoned Back To The Future [v0.6] ['Hytcn]

bobftw

Dec 1, 2016
Are you talking 10am when he is in the house because if so i still have no option to talk to him so it might be bugged for me not sure so ill just try and start over(already fixed the tv and can go to dinner with her and to her room ) ...Or if someone has a save so i can talk to him that would be cool too :D
I ran into this same problem using 5.5 untested english. After hours of nothing working I gave up and looked at the code. What I found out is if you miss anything from the movie you won't be able to progress with this version. I missed having the flyer that you get in the present by going to the gym with your band on Friday. Also in this version there's a infinite loop when you get back to the future. Which you'll need to fix or your game will crash. Though there isn't much after this so its not a big deal. Another problem I had to run down was when going back to the future, if you forget to write the message/letter for doc he dies. Which you'll need to write in the cafe, right before you take your mother to the dance and right after talking to doc as he sets up the delorean, which you'll need to eat something to even have the option show up... I haven't watched this movie in 20 years or so and missed too many things which then lead me into dead ends. Still I am interested with how it turns out and the other interesting things in the code.

Bob123

Oct 23, 2016
Never really understood how to play these games, but I finally managed to download "Quest Soft Player 5", but it can't load the pictures of this game...
How do I play?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Never really understood how to play these games, but I finally managed to download "Quest Soft Player 5", but it can't load the pictures of this game...
How do I play?
Open the qsp570 folder. Run qspgui.exe. Use Alt+L immediately to select your preferred language. After doing that once, you don't need to do that again. Then on file menu.. quest > open game. Navigate to the the bttf_en.qsp and open that. Game should begin!
After running qspgui once so you it set where you like it, you can right click on the .qsp files and set them to run using the qspgui as default.

Reactions: Cirro84 and Bob123

Bob123

Oct 23, 2016
Open the qsp570 folder. Run qspgui.exe. Use Alt+L immediately to select your preferred language. After doing that once, you don't need to do that again. Then on file menu.. quest > open game. Navigate to the the bttf_en.qsp and open that. Game should begin!
After running qspgui once so you it set where you like it, you can right click on the .qsp files and set them to run using the qspgui as default.
What would I do without you? Thank you so very much

Reactions: Cirro84

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Where to find the password to the sister diary ?
Or, what it is ?

scummbagg

Oct 21, 2016
TBH this game was soo bugged I deleted it, its an interesting game, but its too stuck with exact triggers its more aggravating than anything.

yazzakah

Aug 5, 2016
version 0.6

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP. Added English QSP, revised instructions, corrected version date, etc.

Reactions: smokeroom

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
I need plutonium? :/ and doc rescue him help me
From what I can tell, you only get one chance to save Doc, and it's before you leave 1955. After Doc mentions going to the dance and you start it, but before picking up your mom, you have to talk to Doc about the future, then go to the Diner and eat.. after which you will have an option to write a note.

It's basically impossibly to get this game right the first time unless you're watching the movie at the same time.