QSP Abandoned Back To The Future [v0.6] ['Hytcn]

onihime13

May 18, 2017
so does this game content currently end when we get back to the present timeline?

Last edited:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I was doing some testing back when Super Users had more powers and changed the date of the OP to the date and time of when Doc and Marty go to the future. Wanted to do the past but the forum wouldn't go that far back.

scummbagg

Oct 21, 2016
This game HAD, potential, but there were too many characters and only two weeks, add that to the stupid activations that HAD to be done precisely or the story was bunked, very badly written but, it could have been a good game.

Najss

Aug 5, 2017
Can somebody tell me how should i open this game ? This folder contains one .qsp file, one .qproj and folder with gifs. When is somekind of .exe file ?

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
qsp games require a qsp player and you use the .qsp to open this one. ones like son of a bitch have an exe because they are modified with something. Go here for info and downloads for the qsp player:

Reactions: Cirro84

nekonyann

Dec 4, 2017
downloaded from google drie....there is qsp file and image folder and another file like qsp but no exe file to run the game.......anyone have solution please tell

tan3dead

Oct 21, 2017
I just downloaded the game, and I have no ideas what is going on, the game tells me to stay in the center at 17:00 for Jimmy's birthday, I waited there until 17:01 and nothing happen, no link to the Jimmy's .... could anyone tell me why?